591 2 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've searched and was unable to find a thread about the GO 4 app crashing using android. The Phantom 4 Pro , RC and GO 4 app are running the latest software. I use a Samsung Tab S2 (8in.) as my mobile device. It is updated to the latest droid version. If I fly a short flight, 5 minutes or less, I have no problems with the GO 4 app. but any longer flights the GO 4 app will crash and will not reconnect during flight. I have no problems at all flying and using the Litchi app. This GO 4 crash problem isn't a new issue since the firware updates, its been crashing since I bought the P4P and installed the GO 4 app. I have read about this issue in the forum but cannot relocate the thread. Does anyone have a fix for it! I have turned off the ability for my device to record the streaming video and to record audio at the device.

2017-7-16
Use props
VetteVert
New
Flight distance : 74846 ft
United States

My android just got an update, but the app metadata on google still shows a June update date.  Just wondered if you received one and if it made any difference?
2017-7-22
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

Several people have been having problems with Nougat on Android including myself. The only fix that worked for me was to roll the Nvidia Shield back to a previous version. Not sure if this applies to your android device or not but this solved all of the issues I and several others were having. http://forum.dji.com/thread-85675-1-1.html
2017-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules