Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 BETA - HELP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveSA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

Hey Guys

So I have downloaded the Beta version for windows. BUT I have not found the keys to open it, in order to check for issues I am having. Anybody worked with this programme that will be able to Assist.
2017-7-16
Use props
kenavata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 742126 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry if this is a statement of the obvious but the current version is  v1.1.2-2 which isn't BETA. Why and were did you download a beta version?

Ken
2017-7-16
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.3
South Africa

kenavata Posted at 2017-7-16 08:14
Sorry if this is a statement of the obvious but the current version is  v1.1.2-2 which isn't BETA. Why and were did you download a beta version?

Ken

Hey Ken

I downloaded it an attachment on youtube and the reason for downloading a BETA version is that I am using a pc with windows, not a MAC.
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-16 22:14
Hey Ken

I downloaded it an attachment on youtube and the reason for downloading a BETA version is that I am using a pc with windows, not a MAC.

Steve, we have Windows version in our website, please download here: http://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
DJI Assistant 2.png
2017-7-17
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 01:29
Steve, we have Windows version in our website, please download here: http://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads

Hi Mindy....it looks to be the right one...but can it also work for my Inspire 1?
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-17 03:29
Hi Mindy....it looks to be the right one...but can it also work for my Inspire 1?

No, DJI Assistant 2 doesn't work with Inspire 1. Is there any problem you are facing with? Could you please provide more details? We'd love to help.
2017-7-17
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 03:40
No, DJI Assistant 2 doesn't work with Inspire 1. Is there any problem you are facing with? Could you please provide more details? We'd love t o help.

Hi Mindy....yes I am having an issue with an "ESC error, restart your aircraft". I spoke to Lynh Phan on our forum site and he suggested I download the Assistant 2 Beta version for windows so I can determine where the fault lies as my unit is out of warranty.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-17 03:45
Hi Mindy....yes I am having an issue with an "ESC error, restart your aircraft". I spoke to Lynh Phan on our forum site and he suggested I download the Assistant 2 Beta version for windows so I can determine where the fault lies as my unit is out of warranty.

I understand, but the Assistant 2 Beta version is not official one and we don't have any support to that, I'd like to help but I'm unable to.
ECS error is usually hardware malfunction, the drone must be repaired. You may PM to Lynh Phan for more details and assistance. I'm really sorry for this situation.
2017-7-18
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 00:38
I understand, but the Assistant 2 Beta version is not official one and we don't have any support to that, I'd like to help but I'm unable to.
ECS error is usually hardware malfunction, the drone must be repaired. You may PM to Lynh Phan for more details and assistance. I'm really sorry for this situation.

Hi Mindy

I have spoken to Lynh Phan, but he's uses the Mac version of Assistant 2 and doesn't know the windows one. I'm really getting desperate here as I have just bought a New Inspire 1 v2 2months ago as a back up, now with this issue I don't have one. Please please can you get someone to have a look at the logs I've uploaded to Fannie in support. If someone can just tell me what the problem is..then I can get it sorted..Thanks Mindy.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-18 02:35
Hi Mindy

I have spoken to Lynh Phan, but he's uses the Mac version of Assistant 2 and doesn't know the windows one. I'm really getting desperate here as I have just bought a New Inspire 1 v2 2months ago as a back up, now with this issue I don't have one. Please please can you get someone to have a look at the logs I've uploaded to Fannie in support. If someone can just tell me what the problem is..then I can get it sorted..Thanks Mindy.

Did you contact Fannie by email? May I have your email address? And do you have the email address of Fannie?
2017-7-18
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 02:53
Did you contact Fannie by email? May I have your email address? And do you have the email address of Fannie?

Hi Mindy

Yes I did...my email is stephenbrink62@gmail.com and Fannie is support@dji.com
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-18 02:55
Hi Mindy

Yes I did...my email is  and Fannie is

I have contacted Fannie that your drone has been out of warranty and we are unable to make data analysis. We have made it clearly in After-Sales Policy.
In addition, official DJI Assistant 2 doesn't work with Inspire 1, and we don't have any support to the beta DJI Assistant 2.
ECS error means there is some hardware issue with the electronic speed controller which is inside of motors, I see your previous post that the drone was crashed. It must be repaired or replaced for future flight.
We would love to help you, but your location is too far away from our facility, and the drone is out of warranty. It will need to be repaired no matter it's malfunction or pilot's error.
data analysis.png
2017-7-19
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-19 01:48
I have contacted Fannie that your drone has been out of warranty and we are unable to make data analysis. We have made it clearly in After-Sales Policy.
In addition, official DJI Assistant 2 doesn't work with Inspire 1, and we don't have any support to the beta DJI Assistant 2.
ECS error means there is some hardware issue with the electronic speed controller which is inside of motors, I see your previous post that the drone was crashed. It must be repaired or replaced for future flight.

Hi Mindy

Thank you for getting back to me. If you read the emails, you would have read the previous accident was a ESC error on one of the motors whereby the Inspire fell out the sky, not due to pilot error. You would have also read that DJI helped me out with the findings on the previous occasion whereby I was truly greatfull and the Inspire motor was replaced and worked well with no problems and it was out of warranty when I was helped. All I am asking for is your help to identify the problem in order for me to get it fixed once again.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules