Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disconnected from rc to aircraft
1068 3 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e9fbb42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 547080 ft
Portugal

Hello,

I have my drone for almost a year and i got serveral problems, i dont have any problems for a while. Now im on vacation and first day i use my drone with 3 batteries without errors.. just relax flying. next day one of the battery said my drone,, no more connectoon with my phone but also no more controls on aircraft. 2 other batteries where doing fine. next day the batterie that was doing stupid did well this day and the other 2 that were work fine did stupid and same problem, lost connection with my aircraft.

here are my share link of the problem... http://app.airdata.com/main?share=uLEzuQ
i dont know whats wrong..
http://app.airdata.com/main?share=mhdyuy this flight was with the batterie that did fine the hole day, and i charged it because i dont want to use the other 2 because of the dissconnection and the batterie that i was flying the hole day did crazy that flight.. no more connection and no more controls.. when it go to RTH and it was close to the ground i got conection  WHYYY.

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=zxByPh this one was with the same battery same location and no error.

can anyone help>>
now i did alll firmware refresh of the remote and aircraft.

thanks.
2017-7-16
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

It's very unlikely that the disconnections had anything to do with which battery you were using, so I wouldn't worry about that. Flying with your phone in airplane mode might help, and you might also try using a different cable to connect your phone to the Mavic's remote.
2017-7-16
Use props
fansbb6ff3df
New
Flight distance : 233471 ft
United States

I believe this may be firmware related. The same thing happened to me most of yesterday. At first I thought it was the cable connection to my phone. Then I started getting messages about firmware in compatibility between the battery and the remote. After updating the firmware, I flew with no problems for several hours.
However, later last evening, I began to have the problem again. I found that if I disconnect the cable from the side of the controller and reconnect it will work again for a few minutes. I have swapped out several cables and can find no consistent combination that works or doesn't work.
BTW, the disconnection is simply between the RC and the phone. It is not losing a connection with the aircraft. The controller still has full control of the aircraft.
2017-7-16
Use props
fans7e9fbb42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 547080 ft
Portugal

fansbb6ff3df Posted at 2017-7-16 05:25
I believe this may be firmware related. The same thing happened to me most of yesterday. At first I thought it was the cable connection to my phone. Then I started getting messages about firmware in compatibility between the battery and the remote. After updating the firmware, I flew with no problems for several hours.
However, later last evening, I began to have the problem again. I found that if I disconnect the cable from the side of the controller and reconnect it will work again for a few minutes. I have swapped out several cables and can find no consistent combination that works or doesn't work.
BTW, the disconnection is simply between the RC and the phone. It is not losing a connection with the aircraft. The controller still has full control of the aircraft.

Hey, i did full reset with firmware rc and aircraft, i use other cable now just my phone charger and it worked fine today!! no worries anymore.. i flew 3 batteries empty .. i also relinkt several times my control to aircraft. so i think these steps did work..
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules