Intelligent flight modes in the Simulator
3251 12 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hedfan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21470 ft
United Kingdom

Am I dreaming or were the intelligent flight modes available in the Simulator at some stage? I have been on it today for the first time in months and they dont appear in the Simulator.. is this a recent removal?

Are there any plans on bringing them back?
2017-7-16
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610758 ft
Canada

I looked yesterday and couldn't find them either.  I can't even find them in the app now, since the last update!  Help, please, someone!  I went onto online chat support and was told if I fly the Mavic up to a certain height, the intelligent flight modes symbol would appear.  Tried it today...nothing.
2017-7-16
Use props
ars.fabula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706234 ft
Switzerland

The intelligent modes are avaialble for me if I use the PC (DJI Assistant) based simulator
2017-7-16
Use props
johnmichaels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 316585 ft
United Kingdom

loriedvm Posted at 2017-7-16 12:03
I looked yesterday and couldn't find them either.  I can't even find them in the app now, since the last update!  Help, please, someone!  I went onto online chat support and was told if I fly the Mavic up to a certain height, the intelligent flight modes symbol would appear.  Tried it today...nothing.

might be accused of stating the obvious here but have you checked you are not in sport mode?  I had flicked it into sport mode by accident once without realising and so was worried when the flight mode icon disappeared.

2017-7-16
Use props
hedfan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Definitely not in sport mode. I will check on the assistant tomorrow.
2017-7-16
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610758 ft
Canada

hedfan Posted at 2017-7-16 12:58
Definitely not in sport mode. I will check on the assistant tomorrow.

I'm not in sport mode, either.  Can any of you tell me where to find the intelligent flight modes in dig go4 app?  My icon disappeared after my last update.
2017-7-16
Use props
B1houini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I have the same problem with not having the icon for Intelligent mode in the Simulator . I have been in touch with DJI support and this is the last email information I got. (July 21 2017)

Dear John,
I appreciate your response, And thank you for the information, I'll try my best to have it raised to our higher management so that all customers, who had this issue will be help. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience, Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Charlie
DJI NA Support
2017-7-27
Use props
hedfan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Nice one. Keep us posted if they update you please!
2017-7-31
Use props
fans9a44ea76
lvl.1
United States

Came here to ask the same question.

I know for a fact intelligent flight modes were in the simulator around March/April of 2017 as I played around with them when I first got my Mavic. Today I went to mess around with them but I don't have the icon underneath "return to home" anymore.

Curious if this is a bug or intentional.
2017-8-5
Use props
gadio4533
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1722 ft
United States

I have the same issue.  I hadn't looked in the simulator for some time but wanted to practice a couple of them and they are gone.  They were there last time I was in there but gone now.  I have updated software since I was in last.
2017-8-21
Use props
ars.fabula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706234 ft
Switzerland

gadio4533 Posted at 2017-8-21 14:31
I have the same issue.  I hadn't looked in the simulator for some time but wanted to practice a couple of them and they are gone.  They were there last time I was in there but gone now.  I have updated software since I was in last.

Which simulator are you using ? the DJI Go 4 based one or the one included in the DJI Assitant ?
and what versions are you running.

I still have them with the DJI Assistant sim.

2017-8-21
Use props
TomK_VA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13219 ft
United States

Intelligent Flight Modes disappeared with the May 2017 update.  I opened a ticket with DJI and they said they would bring it up with the developers (or words to that effect)  I suspect they removed it while putting support in for the newer modes.
2017-10-3
Use props
TomK_VA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13219 ft
United States

ars.fabula Posted at 2017-7-16 12:08
The intelligent modes are avaialble for me if I use the PC (DJI Assistant) based simulator

I've seen replies like this that these modes are available in the DJI Assistant, but I see no such features in DJI Assistant 2.  Could you elaborate?
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules