No image transmission - annoyance
482 2 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9535ad24
lvl.1
Czechia

Pretty self explanatory really - I keep getting this and it's knocking my confidence to fly my drone any distance. Image regains if I disconnect and reconnect each time but this is besides the point. I fly a Mavic Pro. This has happened at multiple locations now. Please help.
IMG_8878.PNG
2017-7-16
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Try a different cable and connect it to the bottom usb port but remove the side cable.
2017-7-16
Use props
jayZORZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636798 ft
United States

OP, it's happening to me as well. Just switched from a P3 4K to this mavic, using an iPhone 6s. My app is crashing atleast once a flight, with every other app closed out and over 80gb free of space. I will get this message sometimes, but most of the time my app COMPLETELY goes gray. I've only been able to baby this mavic ever since i've had it (which it's only been 3 days). Sometimes the app restarts on its own, giving me an image again after a random amount of time. But honestly, I thought this would have been the least of my worry dropping over $1000 for a drone.... it's upsetting really. I have an S7 edge collecting dust due to DJI, and now I don't feel safe AT ALL to fly 500ft out. I hope this issue gets resolved.
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules