Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Standard 1.9.20 update
8350 10 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
outdoorlife5
United States

Has any one had any issues with this firmware not downloading to the machine i am try to do it with my iphone 6+. I have tried deleting the app and all the normal tricks that i know.
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Did you get any error message? Here is a video for your reference.
2017-7-17
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

How you wanted to download the FW? ...over household WIFI or over mobile data? Were all batteries of equipment fully charged? As you deleted the App did you delete the DJI folder and hidden folder inside too?
Was the download from the DJI site to the phone successful or not?
2017-7-18
Use props
outdoorlife5
United States

so i have opened the hidden file up. am i suppose to delete the txt in the file LOG  ?  that is the file the customer service wanted me to upload to them but i have not got been able to for some reason. but will deleting that file help me out?
2017-7-20
Use props
outdoorlife5
United States

Peterx Posted at 2017-7-18 11:46
How you wanted to download the FW? ...over household WIFI or over mobile data? Were all batteries of equipment fully charged? As you deleted the App did you delete the DJI folder and hidden folder inside too?

so yes i did do the download over home wifi and batteries are good. on the sd card what files do i delete
i have made it so i can see the hidden folders. just dont want to delete anything that cant be fixed
2017-7-20
Use props
outdoorlife5
United States

Peterx Posted at 2017-7-18 11:46

what files do i delete?

2017-7-20
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Germany

The log files can be moved to a folder on your PC in a folder especially for the copter like DJIp3s or same,so you have a point you can begin the next step.
2017-7-21
Use props
outdoorlife5
United States

Peterx Posted at 2017-7-21 05:37
The log files can be moved to a folder on your PC in a folder especially for the copter like DJIp3s or same,so you have a point you can begin the next step.

so i was able to upload the newest fw to the drone from the sd card, and i even fixed the gimbal from doing a death roll once started. the answer to that was getting the shaft that drops down lined back up to the screw (flat side on the shaft should be where the set screw tightens,) but and its a big one STILL no image transmitted to my phone or tablet. i have unplugged the plug on the front. Any help?
2017-8-6
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Germany

Did you switched the RC on too or not,during the upgrade ? Can you plug it again on the front ?  ...and was the App telling you the upgrade successful  or failed ?
2017-8-7
Use props
outdoorlife5
United States

Peterx Posted at 2017-8-7 06:41
Did you switched the RC on too or not,during the upgrade ? Can you plug it again on the front ?  ...and was the App telling you the upgrade successful  or failed ?

after putting the fw on the sd card i left the remote off until the light on the drone  turned green
2017-8-16
Use props
DronerX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 488192 ft
United States

I did the upload the normal way I do it, with the App over 150mbps home wifi.  No issues with the load.  On first flight, I got a compass calibration error.  It took way longer than normal to get the compass properly calibrated.  Once I did, I've had no issues flying it.  
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules