Recently noticed right corner blur issue
641 4 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OptimusPotts
lvl.1
New Zealand

Back when I was waiting for my drone to arrive earlier in the year, I saw a lot being discussed online about an issue with blur in the bottom right corner of Mavic stills and videos. I was relieved to find that my drone did not suffer this problem.
However, I have recently noticed a lot of blur in the bottom right corner, looking exactly like other people's faults that they got warranty repairs for. I went back to check old images. Sure enough, it seems to be a recent development. Two images taken in February versus two photos taken in June/July.

Is it possible that a firmware update could have caused this?

Has anybody else experienced a similar issue with the blur issue appearing some months after purchase?

Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as sending it back to DJI for a painless warranty repair, as I purchased the drone from DJI official in the States, but I live in New Zealand. $100USD to send the drone back to the States; god knows how much for a potential camera replacement here. Their warranty policy really stinks...
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the unfortunate experience with our product, is it possible to upload several original pictures to Dropbox or Google driver and then post the link here? We need to analyze the original pictures and to see if the problem exists, appreciate your cooperation.
2017-7-16
Use props
OptimusPotts
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-16 20:14
I'm sorry for the unfortunate experience with our product, is it possible to upload several original pictures to Dropbox or Google driver and then post the link here? We need to analyze the original pictures and to see if the problem exists, appreciate your cooperation.

here are some photos and two videos i took

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... Y0R4TUE?usp=sharing
2017-7-19
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I had a blurry left side of my video but after watching some Youtube movie I made auto gimble calibration and IMU calibration and believe it or not not picture is even (when in focus ;) ).
Try it and see whether it'll help You
Good luck
2017-7-19
Use props
OptimusPotts
lvl.1
New Zealand

alex_markov Posted at 2017-7-19 02:48
I had a blurry left side of my video but after watching some Youtube movie I made auto gimble calibration and IMU calibration and believe it or not not picture is even (when in focus ;) ).
Try it and see whether it'll help You
Good luck

I have just done the gimbal calibration, but I will try the IMU when I get a chance next. Cheers
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules