Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where are the Intelligent Flight Modes?
1109 8 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loriedvm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610758 ft
Canada

Hi all, I tried to post earlier, can anyone help me?  I cannot find the intelligent flight modes, since my last update.  

HELP, please,
2017-7-16
Use props
JMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 198330 ft
Mexico

Make sure you are not in Sport Mode
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Can you see the little controller icon? Could you please post some screenshoots about this issue for better assistance? Intelligent.png
2017-7-17
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Canada

I'm absolutely not in sport mode.  I that icon is just not there.  I will boot up and take a screen shot
2017-7-17
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

You can also press the 5D-button on the RC straight down to display the intelligent flight modes on your phone.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

loriedvm Posted at 2017-7-17 05:29
I'm absolutely not in sport mode.  I that icon is just not there.  I will boot up and take a screen shot

Please post some screenshots about this , and provide the firmware version of the drone and the DJI GO 4 APP version.
2017-7-17
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Canada

Hi there, sorry  it's been a couple of days, I've had long days at work.

Ok, so looks like good news.  You had me take a screen shot, and that alone may have solved my problem.  As I started up each flight there was a warning on screen that if I wanted flight modes other than regular I should toggle the switch, and as I rarely use sport mode,  because I want the optical sensors on, I thought it was just telling me something I already knew.  Problem was in the bright sunlight of my last number of flights, I didn't read that it actually said toggle it back again!

The screen shot you had me take allowed me to read this clearly, so I toggled into and out of sport mode and the intelligent flight mode icon suddenly appeared!  Wonderful!

I have not been able to fly yet to try and see if they are actually available, but it's looking good so far.

I am writing from the djigo4 app on my iPad, and I'm having trouble posting the pics to show you that I took before and after I toggled into and out of sport mode.
2017-7-19
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Canada

I would like to share the pics with you, if you'll teach me how to post the pic.
2017-7-19
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Canada

Marson, thank you for your suggestion, I will also try that later this week when I can  take the Mavic out for my next flight
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules