Controller Battery won't charge
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coastalflyer1
New
Flight distance : 27923 ft
Canada

Had my Phantom 3 not in use for 6 months. I plugged in the controller and the lights activated for approimately 30 seconds, the first light flashes rapidly but unit does not charge. Wondering if i can get some help for my problem
2017-7-17
Use props
Sasquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

You have absd cell in the controller battery. I had the same issue.I ruined my motherboard trying to fix it myself. Please do yourself a favor and have DJI fix it.
2017-7-17
Use props
Sasquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

Sasquad Posted at 2017-7-17 08:25
You have absd cell in the controller battery. I had the same issue.I ruined my motherboard trying to fix it myself. Please do yourself a favor and have DJI fix it.

Sorry the post was supposed to say, a bad cell, in the battery pack.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I would recommend you send it in for diagnosis and repair, please refer to the link to contact the Support, we will open a case for you.  http://www.dji.com/support
2017-7-18
Use props
fansffe0b63e
lvl.2

United States

I only charge my Remote Controller when I hope I can  go Fly I have the same problem but I have 2 chargers available, So I just switch Chargers and then the Remote Controller charges up. Same with the QuadCopter. Either it's to Hot to Fly out doors or Cold Weather with Rain or  Moisture.  Most days it the W I N D -  -gosports1
2017-7-18
Use props
flexground
New

United States

Definitely send into DJI for a repair or replacement.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules