Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh advice
956 6 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfdb42d56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281673 ft
Spain

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I could some general feedback in regards to the level of service expected when using your Care Refresh package?

I had an issue with my drone that resulted in my Mavic dropping into a river, I sent my drone to the Netherlands for an assessment where UPS delivered the parcel within two days.

The problem is that my drone has been stuck on the "please allow two days for damage assessment" since the 5th of July, so all in all I have been without my drone for coming up to four weeks now, each time I call I get the same speech of how they are escalating my case to the next level and yet my repair progress stays on the same stage.

Is this normal because I believed part of the DJI Care Refresh package was that you received an accelerated or a 'priority' service.

So far this experience has left me feeling a little let down.

Tommo

2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the delay in replacement process and the trouble has been caused.
We will try our best to help you get it addressed, please provide me your case number so I can check what happened, we will get you up and running again soon.
2017-7-17
Use props
fansfdb42d56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281673 ft
Spain

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

My case number is: CAS-735128-P1D2L7

Regards

Tommo
2017-7-17
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610758 ft
Canada

fansfdb42d56 Posted at 2017-7-17 20:57
Hi,

My experiences have been similar, here in Canada, shipping to California for service/replacement.  If my experience is anything to compare to, don't expect a drone back in your hands for 6-8 weeks.  My current situation?  I damaged my drone May 7th. This year.  Many many emails, on line chat support contacts, and even a phone call from a supervisor and it was  6 weeks before the replacement drone arrived.  And guess what?  They shipped the new replacement drone with my original damaged battery in it!

I contacted them immediately and I am still waiting  for an approval that they will send  me a new replacement battery.  Dji care refresh.  I paid for the replacement 2 days after they received the drone and advised placement.  Still it took all of those weeks.  And here we are, 1/2 way through July, and still no battery nor any firm commitment to send one, yet on line chat support insists that one should be coming and they repeatedly "escalate" my case.  Think about it, if I didn't have a spare battery, I still wouldn't be flying my Mavic, 2 1/2 months later!
2017-7-17
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610758 ft
Canada

loriedvm Posted at 2017-7-17 21:57
My experiences have been similar, here in Canada, shipping to California for service/replacement.  If my experience is anything to compare to, don't expect a drone back in your hands for 6-8 weeks.  My current situation?  I damaged my drone May 7th. This year.  Many many emails, on line chat support contacts, and even a phone call from a supervisor and it was  6 weeks before the replacement drone arrived.  And guess what?  They shipped the new replacement drone with my original damaged battery in it!

I contacted them immediately and I am still waiting  for an approval that they will send  me a new replacement battery.  Dji care refresh.  I paid for the replacement 2 days after they received the drone and advised placement.  Still it took all of those weeks.  And here we are, 1/2 way through July, and still no battery nor any firm commitment to send one, yet on line chat support insists that one should be coming and they repeatedly "escalate" my case.  Think about it, if I didn't have a spare battery, I still wouldn't be flying my Mavic, 2 1/2 months later!

Dji Mindy....can you get them to send my battery?
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansfdb42d56 Posted at 2017-7-17 20:57
Hi,

Thanks Tommo, just checked your case , since we've submitted a data analysis for it, it may take a little longer. The damage assessment has been finished today, will send you the quotation soon, sorry for the delay again.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

loriedvm Posted at 2017-7-17 21:59
Dji Mindy....can you get them to send my battery?

Sorry for the unpleasnat experience, could you please provide us your case number so we can look into it?
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules