Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slow repair process with DJI care fresh
1176 5 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pzoltan92
lvl.1
Hungary

Hello!
I have crashed my Mavic some weeks ago (more than a month now) and opened a case (CAS-725691-S3D0D0). Since I have bought the care fresh with the drone, I have received the return information quite fast. Since then (20th of June) I have heard back from DJI only once, by notifying me, that the mavic has arrived and they will contact me soon. "Conducting Damage Assessment - It will take 1-2 working days to conduct damage assessment. Please wait patiently."   Unfortunately I did not  received any information since then (4th of July). I have tried to contact the DJI support through Chat, but there I have received the information that the repair should take only 15 working days. It has been 10 days ellapsed, but the damage conduction is not done yet. Is this normal to wait so long? I was expecting a bit faster repair process since it was stated in the description of the care fresh and here I am already more than a month without my drone!

2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the delay in repair process, I have forwarded your case to local appropriate team to look into. We will try our best to expedite the process.
I've checked the case that the drone fell down for unknown reason, do you need data analysis service? Because if it's malfunction in warranty, the drone will be repaired or replaced without any charge, but the time frame may be extended. Or you will use DJI care Refresh to replace it directly?
Please keep me updated about your decision.
2017-7-17
Use props
pzoltan92
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 18:29
We sincerely apologize for the delay in repair process, I have forwarded your case to local appropriate team to look into. We will try our best to expedite the process.
I've checked the case that the drone fell down for unknown reason, do you need data analysis service? Because if it's malfunction in warranty, the drone will be repaired or replaced without any charge, but the time frame may be extended. Or you will use DJI care Refresh to replace it directly?
Please keep me updated about your decision.

Hello!
Thank you for your fast answer! Actually I would like to use the care fresh to replace the drone. The reason why it fell down was a pilot error and not caused by any failures in the drone, so I think no data analysis is needed.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pzoltan92 Posted at 2017-7-17 23:38
Hello!
Thank you for your fast answer! Actually I would like to use the care fresh to replace the drone. The reason why it fell down was a pilot error and not caused by any failures in the drone, so I think no data analysis is needed.

Thanks for your updating, I have informed local team to speed up the process and get it sorted as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-18
Use props
pzoltan92
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 00:00
Thanks for your updating, I have informed local team to speed up the process and get it sorted as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.

Thank you! Your colleagues already sent me a quotation. While opening the PDF the PayPal button was not clickable... Has anyone experienced this? I have contacted your colleague also via chat and he was also not able to do anything about it. I have sent back the quotation to the sender email address and asked the sender to revise the document

2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pzoltan92 Posted at 2017-7-18 12:23
Thank you! Your colleagues already sent me a quotation. While opening the PDF the PayPal button was not clickable... Has anyone experienced this?  I have contacted your colleague also via chat and he was also not able to do anything about it. I have sent back the quotation to the sender email address and asked the sender to revise the document

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we have forwarded this issue to local team, they are working on it and will get it fixed as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules