Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aweful service
547 7 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdbd77a2c
New
United States

I cant believe how terrible the customer support is with DJI. I am boiling over this is getting so frustrating.

I sent my P4 remote in nearly a month ago due to the battery issue (didnt recharge). Got an email saying the replacement has been "accepted" and will ship in 5-7 business days... Well. Its now been nearly 4 weeks since that email. All 4 interactions with DJI support have led to a "Please wait for shipping email" response. I am so done waiting for this mystery email... didgy support.

I used to work for a major camera company (and DJI Partner) and our support was amazing. This is laughable.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting to get it back, we managed to track your case and have reported it to the local logistic team, will escalate it and expedite the process so you can receive it soon for work.
We'll also look into the whole process with support team, do more training and improve ourselves to provide you more professional service.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, appreciate your support and patience!
2017-7-17
Use props
CocoDubois1969
New

Canada

I keep receive those answer also.  Be patient, I still waiting after 2 month !
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CocoDubois1969 Posted at 2017-7-18 16:13
I keep receive those answer also.  Be patient, I still waiting after 2 month !

May I have more details about your experience? We'd love to help.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RC has been shipped out, I have PM you the shipping label, please check and keep us updated if there is further questions.
2017-7-18
Use props
CocoDubois1969
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 20:10
May I have more details about your experience? We'd love to help.

My case number is CAS-584506-J3Z2Z2.  Thanks if you can help, but my expatation are very low after my many communication with DJI online support.
2017-7-26
Use props
CocoDubois1969
New

Canada

CocoDubois1969 Posted at 2017-7-26 15:49
My case number is CAS-584506-J3Z2Z2.  Thanks if you can help, but my expatation are very low after my many communication with DJI online support.

I would also appreciate if I could have a confirmation that the lost of communication between RC and Drone have been adress.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CocoDubois1969 Posted at 2017-7-26 16:44
I would also appreciate if I could have a confirmation that the lost of communication between RC and Drone have been adress.

I have report your question to appropriate to double check the data, we will have someone to contact you after review, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules