Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crash repair
928 10 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BowtieJC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196814 ft
United States

I Am sending my mavic pro in for repair . I crashed it. So Do I have to send the battery that was on it and the rc controller with it . Or do I just take out my SD card and send the broken mavic ?
2017-7-17
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Only send the Mavic itself; keep everything that isn't broken.
2017-7-17
Use props
BowtieJC
lvl.1
United States

Ok thanks man .
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DroneFlying is right, just send in the damaged parts.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear the crash. You can only send the broken part of the drone, if you want to test the RC, it is fine to send it in.
For the battery, do not ship it if it had a severe damage and had battery liquid outflowing.
2017-7-17
Use props
BowtieJC
lvl.1
United States

Thanks I'll just send the mavic . And hope they fix it quick . I'm already missing it . I have the DJI refresh . This is first time using it. Up until this latest update it has been flawless . I should have left it alone but I figure if I don't update then if something goes wrong it could be blamed on me.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BowtieJC Posted at 2017-7-18 07:51
Thanks I'll just send the mavic . And hope they fix it quick . I'm already missing it . I have the DJI refresh . This is first time using it. Up until this latest update it has been flawless . I should have left it alone but I figure if I don't update then if something goes wrong it could be blamed on me.

No worries, we will take good care of it when it arrives, you can keep us posted if there is any questions that you need our assistance.
2017-7-18
Use props
BowtieJC
lvl.1
United States

DJI MINDY . My drone is on its way for the refresh . I'm missing it already. What is the normal turn around on this situation . Thanks
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

BowtieJC Posted at 2017-7-21 08:21
DJI MINDY . My drone is on its way for the refresh . I'm missing it already. What is the normal turn around on this situation . Thanks

If you could provide us your case number, we can check the status of this case for you.
2017-7-22
Use props
BowtieJC
lvl.1
United States

It's on it's way to you right now . It will be there on the 27th
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BowtieJC Posted at 2017-7-22 08:06
It's on it's way to you right now . It will be there on the 27th

Local repair team will get it fixed as soon as possible when it arrives, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules