Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft Connected / Aircraft Disconnected ???
793 6 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebd43e92
lvl.1
United States

I just crashed my Phantom 3 Standard. I need a new ribbon cable for the gimbal and I have a spare OEM here so that's ok.  However, when I turn everything on (RC, Wifi, App and bird), it connects for about 12 seconds, then disconnects for about 7 seconds and repeats that cycle continuously. And, it also make a faint electronic-type beeping sound for about 10 seconds. it stops but if I move the drone, the beeps start up again. I can start the props and even fly the drone but I can't figure out the connect/disconnect issue or what internal part controls that functionality. the drone clipped the top of a small tree (10-12') and landed upside down in my driveway.

Any help diagnosing this issue would be very much appreciated. And if anyone is confident in their diagnosis, I'm curious if it's a repair I can make myself.

Thanks very much!  
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash, did the drone hurt by impact damage? And now your drone's acting between connecting and disconnecting right? What color is the RC's first indicator light? Is there any reminder on the DJI GO app?
We do not recommend that user repairs the drone personally. Please contact our support to start a ticket and send your drone in,  we will help to make data analysis for this crash is the drone is under warranty, if it's malfunction, we will get your drone repaired with no charge according to our After-sales Policy.
2017-7-17
Use props
m12462
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-17 19:54
Sorry to hear about the crash, did the drone hurt by impact damage? And now your drone's acting between connecting and disconnecting right? What color is the RC's first indicator light? Is there any reminder on the DJI GO app?
We do not recommend that user repairs the drone personally. Please contact our support to start a ticket and send your drone in,  we will help to make data analysis for this crash is the drone is under warranty, if it's malfunction, we will get your drone repaired with no charge according to our After-sales Policy.

DJI Thor,
YES, the damage to my drone WAS caused by the impact of the crash.
No reminder or error message on the DJI app at startup. it says everthing is "noormal".
The first color on the remote is Green.
2017-7-17
Use props
m12462
lvl.1
United States

m12462 Posted at 2017-7-17 22:21
DJI Thor,

Also, I have two Remote Controllers and the exact same problem occured on both of them.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

m12462 Posted at 2017-7-17 22:24
Also, I have two Remote Controllers and the exact same problem occured on both of them.

Could you please provide a video for this case for a better confirmation?
2017-7-17
Use props
m12462
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-17 22:54
Could you please provide a video for this case for a better confirmation?

Thor, I sent it off for repairs.
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

m12462 Posted at 2017-7-19 19:01
Thor, I sent it off for repairs.

Alright, we will take care of it and hope to get the drone back to the air soon.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules