Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Pro Controller Buttons
1542 1 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans25208de1
New
United Kingdom

Having only purchased my mavic pro drone 3 weeks ago and a total of 8 flights, 1hr27mins I was rather annoyed when the 5D toggle button fell off while removing controller from the DJI issued carry bag.. I Re connected it but it continues to fall off after a couple of uses.

To say I'm annoyed is an understatement!! Spoke to DJI and they are happy to repair the controller but in all honesty I would rather an exchange for a new unit altogether. It's still got the cellophane stickers on it for goodness sake! Could take upto 3 weeks for a replacement/repair.

To cap it off the retailer I purchased the drone from hasn't been much help claiming their returns period is expired by 7 days! They sent me a link for the DJI repair department and left it on me to sort out......... I wouldn't mind if the break had be of my own fault but the fact it fell off while removing it from a carry case supplied by DJI in the "fly more" bundle is very disappointing.

Has anyone else had issues with this button failure?

Many thanks

Dan

2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We understand your frustration and apologize for the trouble that has been caused.
Replacement Service will not be provided if the service is requested more than fifteen (15) calendars days after receiving a product. Please contact our support to create a ticket and then send it in, we will get it fixed as soon as possible. We are sorry for the unpleasant experience.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules