Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji go4 app stopped connecting to mavic
465 2 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansea9a09e8
New
United States

Hi all, I been using the go4 app with Samsung galaxy note 4 on Android 6. 01

I m on my trip right now, and for the past 4 days I have been connecting and disconnecting a lot, 10 time plus a day. Everytime, plugging the phone to the remote, start the drone, start the remote, and e everytime the go4 app would start automatically, and it would be connected  

Over the last 2 days, I have been disconnected mid flight and then reconnected, however today just after working an hour ago, the go4 app won't start anymore when the remote and drone are linked  and when I manually start the go4 app, it says disconnected and no signal, the remote and drone still flies but I can't do any filming  

Any help would be greatly appreciated,as I m on a clock with my trip in Iceland and i pretty much got the drone to film this trip!

Thank you

D.
2017-7-18
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Sounds like it may be the cable. See if you can get another cable to try. Also have a good look at the usb ports to see that there is no dirt/debris in them or they are loose. With the number of times that you have been connecting, the cable may have been damaged.
You could also try reinstalling the app.
2017-7-18
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

1. Check cable
2. Check if DJI GO4 app was updated
>>>>> if YES Your are in trouble: DJI GO4 app gets worse and worse with every update, mine is unusable since the last update(s) on my Note 4 ..................
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules