DJI service center
1021 6 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
collins912
New
Flight distance : 101270 ft
Germany

What has been the typical turn around time for you guys that have sent your Mavic Pro in for repairs? I sent my drone off in May around the 23rd/24th. It was received Jun/01/2017 19:43:44 and repaired Jun/14/2017 00:00:55. However, I still have no tracking information as it has not been shipped out. I have spoken with customer care 2-3 times on this situation. The first time was due to shipping backlog and needing verification of the address. At this point, I feel like I've never had my Mavic. This is becoming very annoying. It's now July 18...well over a month since my mavic has been repaired.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Collins, we deeply apologize for the delay in repair process and inconvenience that has been caused. Please leave me with the case number so that I can help to check the status and expedite the process for you.
We understand your frustration and will try our best to get it addressed.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Collins, I have received your PM and apologize again for the delay in shipping. Your case has been escalated to appropriate team to speed up the process and local repair team will ship it out as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-19
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Mindy is the best for sure.  She can get things done when nobody else can!
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-7-21 12:58
Mindy is the best for sure.  She can get things done when nobody else can!

I appreciate your praise and I will keep moving to assist more users with their issues, it's a happy job.
2017-7-23
Use props
collins912
New
Flight distance : 101270 ft
Germany

Apologies for the late response. Just finished a move overseas and took forever to get internet. Much appreciated for the help Mindy. I was shocked at the response from your engagement. Thank you very much!
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

collins912 Posted at 2017-11-16 13:07
Apologies for the late response. Just finished a move overseas and took forever to get internet. Much appreciated for the help Mindy. I was shocked at the response from your engagement. Thank you very much!

Collin, you are very welcome and it's my pleasure to help you out.
Please keep me updated if there is any further problem, we will do our best to assist.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules