Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tapfly Control
831 3 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManUtd
New

Kuwait

I am trying to understand the behaviour of the AC during the tapfly mode (direction):
1- I know I can control the direction of the AC by pointing into a direction and then a different direction.
2- I know I can adjust the speed of the AC using the right slider of the app, I am not sure if I can adjust the speed using the RC, can anyone confirm?
3- What altitiude does the AC fly at when using this mode? why does it always go higher? as I understood that the AC will fly horizontally at the current altitude into the selected direction and finally can I control the altitude without stopping the mode?

2017-7-18
Use props
ghostrdr
First Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

I was testing tapfly for the first time today and my altitude keeps slowly decreasing. I can bring it back up using the stick but is there a way to make it fly level?
2017-8-2
Use props
Adriano Araujo
First Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

"2- I know I can adjust the speed of the AC using the right slider of the app, I am not sure if I can adjust the speed using the RC, can anyone confirm?"

Have you a printscreen of this slider?

I´ve beeing trying to change the speed of tapfly for years... (actually, one week ;-)

2017-8-2
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

Adriano Araujo Posted at 2017-8-2 09:55
"2- I know I can adjust the speed of the AC using the right slider of the app, I am not sure if I can adjust the speed using the RC, can anyone confirm?"

Have you a printscreen of this slider?

Agreed!! Even im not able to adjust the speed with virtual joystick!!
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules