lvl.4
United States

refund processed

2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

May I have any details so I can help you?
2017-7-19
Use props
Duchunter
lvl.4
United States

No its taken of. Thank you though. DJI's bank just pre-approved my credit card for $1000 even though my purchase was for $799. I emailed and asked about it because on my end it showed up as a $1000 withdraw. When I asked about it through online support they told me that the bank charged me $201 for the transaction because it was an international transaction. I was really mad when they told me that but that wasnt true. They pre-approved it for $1000 and then when the transaction was verified two days later the $201 dollars was refunded. I still dont understand why they authorized my card for more than the purchase but had online support known what they were talking about I wouldnt have made this post. They really dont have a clue. Im still not happy that my money was tied up for two days and nobody can tell me why. Telling me I was charged $201 for the transaction was the wrong thing to say. I think anyone would have been upset about that. I think they just make up whatever they think will work. I am curious to know if my new p4 is going to fly properly since I have no choice but to install the unstable recent firmware on it. I imagine its going to act just like everyone elses that has the new firmware. I really hope not. Ill find out in about an hour when its done charging and updating.
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules