P4A+ How to get photos down from integrated screen?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2014111 ft
United States

title says it.

how the heck can i get the saved photos or videos down from the integrated screen? sometimes on travel i want to copy some pics to my ipad and work on them in a free boring minute.
but since i got the integrated screen from my P4A+ and copy pictures over there is NO WAY to get these photos out there. any ideas?

2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, you can get the pics via a computer at present. Connect the RC to the computer and read the pictures and video cache files and export it to the computer and transfer it to your mobile device.
2017-7-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Don't waste any time messing around with a cable.
The normal way to get images from your Phantom is to pull the SD card, put it in an adapter and put that in your computer.
Then copy the files across.
Any messing around with cables is very inconvenient and takes 10 times longer.
2017-7-20
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
China

Labroides Posted at 2017-7-20 03:52
Don't waste any time messing around with a cable.
The normal way to get images from your Phantom is to pull the SD card, put it in an adapter and put that in your computer.
Then copy the files across.

oh you got me wrong. before i can download photos via wigi frok drone to my phone, work on them a bit and send them around. but since i have the plus screen i wish i can install an app like photosync to share photos with my phone when i am outside traveling without any computer around
2017-7-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

PandaFlyingcat Posted at 2017-7-20 04:29
oh you got me wrong. before i can download photos via wigi frok drone to my phone, work on them a bit and send them around. but since i have the plus screen i wish i can install an app like photosync to share photos with my phone when i am outside traveling without any computer around

I have no idea what any of that means.

Buy something like this:  https://www.apple.com/au/shop/pr ... -card-camera-reader
2017-7-20
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
China

jesus! lol! my mobile keyboard had a stroke or something! apologize for all the typos.

and my brain is so in ragemode these days that i totally forgot this. thanks man. this will solve it. tomorrow i will buy an apple SD card adapter so i can throw photos from P4 directly to the ipad for post processing.

thanks for the idea, have a nice evening
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules