DJI Refresh is not Refreshing!
861 5 2017-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavMatic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 726657 ft
United States

Here is my horror story with DJI Refresh.
     If you wish not to read the entire post I will summerize it saying: No Quality Control and Prepare to wait and wait and wait.

I waited three weeks for the first replacement and it was defective. I contacted DJI and was sent a shipping label to return the defective Mavic Pro. I was forced to wait until the defective DJI product was received in California, processed, examined, and a repair decision was made. Finally the replacement for the defective replacement was shipped to me. This process took a week and a half. In total I was without my Mavic Pro for a little over a month! The replacement for the defective Mavic Pro should have been 2 day shipped to me as the defective DJI product was in shipping to California.
Last, the second replacement I received has obvious signs of use. 1/4 of the protective stickers that are present on a new Mavic Pro were on the second replacement. In addition, while I inspected the second replacement, I found 4 structural screws to loose! I am well aware the replacements under the DJI Refresh program are "reconditioned". There appears to be no quality control when it comes to replacements under the DJI Refresh program.

2017-7-19
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Saddly, nothing new here...but to say, patience is a VIRTUE...lol and it should be a requirement when you deal with DJI customer service and or refresment people!! lol
2017-7-19
Use props
MavMatic
lvl.1
United States

I forgot to mention the scuff on the top of the Mavic Pro on the second replacement
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have responded on another thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-105299-1-1.html
Would you please provide me the case number of the last replacement? I will feedback this concern to our management department to improve the quality control and to make your experience with us better.
2017-7-19
Use props
MavMatic
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-19 19:03
I have responded on another thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-105299-1-1.html
Would you please provide me the case number of the last replacement? I will feedback this concern to our management department to improve the quality control and to make your experience with us better.

FIRST CASE: CAS-670609-K9T1P2
SECOND CASE: CAS-745256-T7J3G4

Thank you for looking into this Mindy.
I am fully aware that we do not receive "new" replacements and that the replacements are "refurbished". The problem is lack of quality control and customer rights when DJI repair replaces a defective repair sent by them (DJI Repair).
As I stated in my post, I received one replacement that was defective. A bent arm. Then the second replacement is obviously "well used". It is not a fresh refurbished Mavic Pro and is not in the conditioned outlined in the DJI Refresh agreement and mentioned by you in you post.
"We have made it clear in DJI Care Refresh policy that each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability."
The second replacement did not come with the shipping protectors that the first replacement and new Mavic Pro's have applied to them. the Gimbal clamp was not installed. Finally, there is a "scuff" or "scratch" on the top of the body of the Mavic Pro replacement.
All this while I waited 1.5 months to have DJI defective replacements remedied.
I understand I cannot have time added back onto my Refresh plan. That's acceptable.
What is unacceptable is the condition of the replacements. Both replacements do not follow the language of the Refresh agreement.
Thank you for your time,
Stephen D Johnson  <MavMatic>
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MavMatic Posted at 2017-7-25 09:20
FIRST CASE: CAS-670609-K9T1P2
SECOND CASE: CAS-745256-T7J3G4

Sorry that I didn't see the update in this thread. I have responded on another post, please check.
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules