Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 - Why Still no POI (Point of Interest)
1170 6 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DougieFresh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 705003 ft
  • >>>
Australia

So I have had my Inspire 2 since January 2017 and 6 months later we still have no Point of Interest. Whilst I love the Spotlight Pro and Tripod mode I cannot understand why POI one of the most powerful and undoubtly useful preprogrammed modes is not there. I understand there is a POI on the DJI GS Pro app, but I just dont have time on a film shoot to be moving between apps. If thats the case I may as well use Litchi !!!
So Please can someone shed some light (YES even DJI) please give us Inspire 2 users who spent their hard earned cash on a brilliant machine when " POI coming soon " will actually be here. I just dont want to be setting up my Inspire 1 everytime I need the perfect Orbit.
Thanks from Douglas Australia
http://www.queenslandaerialdrones.com.au

2017-7-20
Use props
Altitude Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Do exactly the same with my Inspire1 and completely agree with you.

2017-7-20
Use props
WellFlightz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 181358 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

That's a complete SHAME!!!! Ridiculously, here we are 8 months after release, begging for a feature that should've come since DAY 1 into the I2...
2017-7-20
Use props
AERO Broadcast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128 ft
Germany

That is the way DJI sell their products. We´ve been waiting for Cendence and CrystalSky Ultra Bright a very long time. The search for the Manual was a job for Indiana Jones. Why does anybody believe, that those companies will deliver that feature in proper time? You already payed not to less for a Inspire 2 - thats all DJI wanted. There is no need to deliver a main feature.......
2017-11-7
Use props
Blackwood
Second Officer

United States

It's not like the Inspire 2 can't do POI because of firmware or something like that.  DJI just keeps it neutered through the DJI Go 4 app.  If you use Litchi, the Inspire 2 will do advanced, multi point POI's.
2017-11-7
Use props
Altitude Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

That is a very good point.

Is is still very interesting why DJI haven't implemented it from the beginning though.

As far as I can see they want to move away from 3rd party apps with CS so why not give us full functionality?

Weird   

2017-11-7
Use props
Altitude Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

I have become much more experienced in filming arc shots though
2017-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now