Order nightmare/ extremely bad sales support!
1305 7 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_a94Otmv
New

Canada

EXTREMELY BAD SALES SUPPORT! i ordered mavic pro which was shipped 5 business days late and then took 7 days via fedex to arrive in Ontario, Canada (Canada post is faster). When i went to go pick it up i learnt that although the address was correct on the package the name was completely wrong on the package - naturally package could not be released to me by fedex people because a direct signature was requried! SINCE THEN, i have been trying to contact dji sales support people and they have only been wasting my time with information that i already know. it is as if they have not my original email to them. THIS IS RIDICULOUS WITH NO RESOLUTION IN SIGHT!

i need a direct phone number or something to speak to someone about this.

anyone else had order/shipping nightmares with dji?

2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I understand your frustration and really apologize for the trouble caused. Please leave me with your order number and the ticket number of the email if you contacted Sales Team by email.
I will contact appropriate department to review your issue and get it sorted as soon as possible.
2017-7-20
Use props
djiuser_a94Otmv
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-20 05:00
I understand your frustration and really apologize for the trouble caused. Please leave me with your order number and the ticket number of the email if you contacted Sales Team by email.
I will contact appropriate department to review your issue and get it sorted as soon as possible.

i have personal messaged you the requested info. i need this resolved asap.
2017-7-20
Use props
SylverBullet
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-20 05:00

ORDER NUMBER 0019886702874
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

SylverBullet Posted at 2017-7-20 07:21
ORDER NUMBER 0019886702874

Sorry for this, we are aware of this, our appropriate team is working on it now, will have someone contact you via email, hope we can get this sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-20
Use props
SylverBullet
New

Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-20 23:55
Sorry for this, we are aware of this, our appropriate team is working on it now, will have someone contact you via email, hope we can get this sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.

Thsi is all i have been hearing from you guys for the last 20+ hours yet there seems to be no progress at all and certainly email with the resolution. Can you explain what really is going on? why is it taking so long when it is a simple fix from your sales team or the logistics team out in california?
2017-7-21
Use props
SylverBullet
New

Canada

SylverBullet Posted at 2017-7-21 04:51
Thsi is all i have been hearing from you guys for the last 20+ hours yet there seems to be no progress at all and certainly email with the resolution. Can you explain what really is going on? why is it taking so long when it is a simple fix from your sales team or the logistics team out in california?

any update? i spoke with fedex and they said someone by the name of Sergio Castillo at the shippers location was to fax in the letter of authorization about 2 hours ago and nothing has come up at their end yet. someoene tell him to send this asap.
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SylverBullet Posted at 2017-7-21 09:19
any update? i spoke with fedex and they said someone by the name of Sergio Castillo at the shippers location was to fax in the letter of authorization about 2 hours ago and nothing has come up at their end yet. someoene tell him to send this asap.

We have informed Fedex to change the name, and the package will be delivered very soon, please wait patiently and really apologize for the trouble caused.
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules