Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote Controller Encryption Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3f7f6697
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1591677 ft
United Kingdom

After firmware update I can't link rc to drone . When I try to downgrade RC firmware downloding 1.8 fails all the time. When I select 1.6 or 1.5 downloads and install,when I switch off and on it beeps none stop , when upgrade to 1.92 again beeps goes away but having problem linking with drone again. Any solution ?

2017-7-20
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You will need to manually re-link. RC and Drone, click in the Go app and then press the button on the side of the drone just above the VPS unit. If you have updated the drone to the latest FW you haave to have the rc on the latest fw also to match. then re-link. Use the latest on both then re-link all will be fine.
2017-7-20
Use props
fans3f7f6697
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Aerial-Image Posted at 2017-7-20 04:25
You will need to manually re-link. RC and Drone, click in the Go app and then press the button on the side of the drone just above the VPS unit.

Thanks for reply . When I try to relink always run out of time . With older RC firmware I manage connection but  not good , video breaks .Can't go back to 1.8 firmware download always fails
2017-7-20
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lol you have 59 secs to press the button, get your self prepared with the tx sat next to the drone then you don't have to run too far before it runs out!! - You cant go back to 1.8 - the new firmware is fine far better than previous version for me ...
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, had you pressed the linking button on the side of the drone?
Please try to relink the drone and RC, here is a tutorial video for your reference, take a glance if you need:
2017-7-21
Use props
fans3f7f6697
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Managed to get relink between drone and rc  after 50 + try .  Got warning "Remote Controller Encryption Error"  ,advice sending rc to dji for repair on dji go app . RC functions fine on flight .  After a few flight (2-3 flights )  no connection problems comes back and have to relink manually again  .Annoying . I am not the only one got this error/problem  after latest updates . it seem a something to do with RC firmware .
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules