Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ATRAPADO EN EL MODO PRINCIPIANTE
5691 19 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6f092e3b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816358 ft

Mexico

Buenas tardes a todos

Les escribo desde México solicitando de su ayuda.

Hace 1 semana actualiclé el firmware de mi PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED (P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin) y a partir de ese momento no puedo desbloquear el MODO PRINCIPIANTE, por lo que el drone sólo alcanza una altura de 30 metros y una distancia de 46.

Quisiera saber si alguien de ustedes ya tuvo este problema y que me apoyen diciendome como solucionarlo.

Quedo a la espera de sus comentarios.

Atte: Valentín Gurtubay
2017-7-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you rewrite this In English, you will get yourself a better selection of responses, to your thread. ;-)

Google Transate is a joke, more or less.

RedHotPoker
2017-7-20
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-7-20 17:27
If you rewrite this In English, you will get yourself a better selection of responses, to your thread. ;-)

Good afternoon everyone

I write to you from Mexico asking for your help.

1 week ago I updated the firmware of my PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED (P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin) and from that moment I can not unlock the BEGINNING MODE, so the drone only reaches a height of 30 meters and a distance of 46.

I would like to know if anyone of you already had this problem and support me by telling me how to solve it.

Awaiting your comments.

Atte: Valentín Gurtubay
Google Traductor para empresas:Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios web
Acerca de Google TraductorComunidadCelularesAcerca de GooglePrivacidad y condicionesAyudaEnviar comentarios
2017-7-20
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Valentín Gurtub Posted at 2017-7-20 18:13
Good afternoon everyone

I write to you from Mexico asking for your help.

Aloha Valentín,

Have you signed in to DJI since the update?  All the Phantoms have to be signed in to get out of Beginner Mode.

¿Suscribieron al DJI desde la actualización?  Todos los fantasmas tienen que firmarse salir de modo de principiante.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-20 18:43
Aloha Valentín,

Have you signed in to DJI since the update?  All the Phantoms have to be signed in to get out of Beginner Mode.

There you go... Ken is correct. Sign in...

RedHotPoker
2017-7-20
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-20 18:43
Aloha Valentín,

Good morning Cetacean

Maybe that's the problem.

What should I do to subscribe to the Phantom?

regards
2017-7-21
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Valentín Gurtub Posted at 2017-7-21 01:33
Good morning Cetacean

Maybe that's the problem.

Aloha Valentín,

What version of DJI GO are you flying?  The current iOS version is v3.1.13 and the current Android version is v3.1.8.  If you install one of these versions, DJI should ask you to sign in.

¿Qué versión de DJI ir volando?  La versión de iOS actual es v3.1.13 y la versión actual de Android es v3.1.8.  Si instalas una de estas versiones, DJI debe pedirle firmar.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-21
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-21 01:43
Aloha Valentín,

What version of DJI GO are you flying?  The current iOS version is v3.1.13 and the current Android version is v3.1.8.  If you install one of these versions, DJI should ask you to sign in.

FIRMWARE

Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware v1.11.20
2017-07-06
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Reinstall the APP,then log into the APP, see if it works.
2017-7-21
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-21 02:23
Reinstall the APP,then log into the APP, see if it works.

Hi, Diana.

I have reinstalled the application and logged in several times, but the problem continues
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Valentín Gurtub Posted at 2017-7-21 02:44
Hi, Diana.

I have reinstalled the application and logged in several times, but the problem continues

Try to restart the APP and the drone for several times, it may be helpful. We are working on it now, will optimize it soon.
2017-7-21
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-21 01:43
Aloha Valentín,

The DJI GO version I was using was v3.1.5
I installed v3.1.8 and corrected the problem.
Thank you!!
2017-7-21
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Valentín Gurtub Posted at 2017-7-21 04:29
The DJI GO version I was using was v3.1.5
I installed v3.1.8 and corrected the problem.
Thank you!!

Aloha Valentín,

Great news!  Enjoy your bird!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-21
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-21 03:16
Try to restart the APP and the drone for several times, it may be helpful. We are working on it now, will optimize it soon.

Hello again.

Yesterday I removed the Dji application and installed it again on my android smartphone. I did a test flight and everything worked fine, but today I intended to take pictures with the Phantom, again presented the same fault ... is limited to 30 meters in height and 50 meters away.

I read in the forum, that many users are with the same fault and everything indicates that the problem is directly related to the latest firmware that DJI provided and asked us to install.

I guess you have already identified the problem and that you will be working to correct it in the shortest time possible, but I would like to know if while that happens you can return to the previous firmware to use the drone.

I await your reply.

Greetings.
2017-7-22
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-21 16:58
Aloha Valentín,

Great news!  Enjoy your bird!

Hello again.

As I told you yesterday, I removed the Dji application and installed it again on my android smartphone. I did a test flight and everything worked fine, but today I intended to take pictures with the Phantom, again presented the same fault ... is limited to 30 meters in height and 50 meters away.

I read in the forum, that many users are with the same fault and everything indicates that the problem is directly related to the latest firmware that DJI provided and asked us to install.

I guess they already identified the problem and that they will be working to correct it in the shortest possible time, but I would like to know if while that happens you can return to the previous firmware to use the drone.

Greetings.
2017-7-22
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-7-20 17:27

Hello again.

As I told you yesterday, I removed the Dji application and installed it again on my android smartphone. I did a test flight and everything worked fine, but today I intended to take pictures with the Phantom, again presented the same fault ... is limited to 30 meters in height and 50 meters away.

I guess they already identified the problem and that they will be working to correct it in the shortest possible time, but I would like to know if while that happens you can return to the previous firmware to use the drone.

Greetings.
2017-7-22
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Valentín Gurtub Posted at 2017-7-22 11:56
Hello again.

Aloha Valentín,

Is this problem only with your P3 Advanced?  Are you having problems with your P4s?  Your P4s use the DJI GO 4 app.  Your P3A uses the DJI GO app.

Sync your flights that are on your "Flight Record".  Then see if the limitations are still there.  If you cannot access your flight records, then reinstall your latest version of the DJI GO app and try again.

¿Este problema sólo con su avanzada de P3?  ¿Tienes problemas con tu P4s?  Su P4s utilizar la aplicación DJI ir 4.  La P3A utiliza la aplicación DJI ir.  

Sincronizar sus vuelos que están en su"vuelo".  Luego ver si las limitaciones siguen ahí.  Si no puede acceder a sus registros de vuelo, luego vuelva a instalar la última versión de la aplicación DJI ir e inténtelo de nuevo.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Valentín Gurtub Posted at 2017-7-22 11:54
Hello again.

Yesterday I removed the Dji application and installed it again on my android smartphone. I did a test flight and everything worked fine, but today I intended to take pictures with the Phantom, again presented the same fault ... is limited to 30 meters in height and 50 meters away.

I would not recommend you return to the previous firmware, restart the APP and drone for several times, this issue can be resolved. We are aware of this and working on it now, will optimize it in the next APP version, please pay close attention to the future update.
2017-7-23
Use props
Sinse
lvl.1
Spain

Please Help: I have the same issue: Phantom 4 pro updated yesterday: app, aircraft and remote. Today it is limted to 30-50 meters. I was working and it was a nightmare. And tomorrow I'm going to work again, if phantom wants!   PLEASE HELP

2017-8-22
Use props
Valentín Tx
lvl.1

Mexico

Sinse Posted at 2017-8-22 09:47
Please Help: I have the same issue: Phantom 4 pro updated yesterday: app, aircraft and remote. Today it is limted to 30-50 meters. I was working and it was a nightmare. And tomorrow I'm going to work again, if phantom wants!   PLEASE HELP

Hi.
I deleted the application and downloaded version 3.1.8 which is available on the official DJI website.
With that I solved my problem.
Greetings.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules