Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
very informative article
1618 10 2015-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

http://www.usdronerepair.com/dji-and-350qx-flyaways.html
2015-3-22
Use props
gary.ok
lvl.3
United States

Looks more like and advertisement for services to me.
2015-3-22
Use props
MAD In NC
lvl.2

United States

Jeremy (site owner) has been helping people on multiple forums for some time.   At least he shares his findings....  For that I give him credit.

If somebody can't perform the work themselves, he offers it - which is great for many out there.  

I see nothing wrong with helping pople or capitalism

2015-3-22
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

MAD In NC Posted at 2015-3-22 21:42
Jeremy (site owner) has been helping people on multiple forums for some time.   At least he shares h ...

very professional comment bro...
2015-3-22
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

gary.ok@hotmail Posted at 2015-3-22 21:38
Looks more like and advertisement for services to me.

I didn't get that at all.  Granted, his writing could be improved, but if you read the rest of the site - especially about DJI repair - he offers solutions that make sense and seem to work.  The fact that he tells you and shows you exactly what he is doing seems far from trying to sell you his services.  He tells you what to fix and how much he charges to do it for you.

I am almost tempted to send him dozbotstein after I get the main assembly done and let him do his stuff to it.  I like the upgraded GPS, motor leads, screening on that component.  You can tell he has done his homework on the birds.
2015-3-22
Use props
jtrjr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

nrgwise@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-22 22:24
I didn't get that at all.  Granted, his writing could be improved, but if you read the rest of the ...

The " Bionic Dozbotstein"! Damn, Mr. Wise, what could possibly be next?

Jerry

(Glad to see you with your head up and moving forward with your quest to fly again.)
2015-3-22
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

Thanks for posting this. I saved the website so I can check and fix my bird if needed.
2015-3-22
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

jtrjr@yahoo.com Posted at 2015-3-22 22:41
The " Bionic Dozbotstein"! Damn, Mr. Wise, what could possibly be next?

Jerry

With surgery still underway, the bookmark I have on the Inspire is getting worn out.

I will be in the air this week at some point - that is my goal.  Just came in from the shop to get something they call food.  I forgot to eat this morning.  It may not be 100% first flight, but am not afraid to admit my limitations and send it to someone for the detail work.  I wish I had an o'scope though.  I used the one at the Hobby Shop yesterday to check all signals, but still would love to check as I go along.  I will be going back tomorrow for some in-process checks.
2015-3-22
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-3-22
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

Myron, How is your Phantom?  You crashed it about 2 weeks ago. Have you received any communication from DJI that will assist you with the repairs?
2015-3-23
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

oak

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... %3D1&page=5&lang=en
dji no mercy as a costumer like me if the dji wont reduce the repair cost of gimbal i would say im totally give up and stop this investment.
2015-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules