Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
touchscreen fails on the pro advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ninjapimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198222 ft
United States

i have a phantom 4 pro and a phantom 4 pro advanced - i got the advanced because it was more convienent to have its dedicated screen but my frustration is:

the touchscreen seems to have a very hard time recognizing my finger input. i find myself often needing to change the shutter speed, or other camera options which requires manual input, meaning tapping and especiallly sliding the aperture and shutter speed button and thus my frustration. no matter how carefully i try to place my finger on that button it wont slide and when it does i have hard time getting accurate settings.

anyone else experience this problem?

ideally I'd like to touch the screen less when it comes to managing camera settings...is there a way to use buttons on RC to adjust, shutter, aperture and exposure without touching the screen?

i find i fiddle way too much trying to get just the right setting on the touchscreen because its not registering my finger input and i dont have big hands.
any advice would be appreciated.

by comparison i dont have this trouble witht he phantom 4 pro using my iphone. it seems to 9/10 times catch my figer input, meaning i dont have to constantly try over and over again to make an adjustment, it just seems to work way better with an iphone or ipad. i'm starting to regret the Advanced version. i love how bright the screen is but the fails of touchscreen is evident.
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules