Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Awful DJI repair service in GERMANY
1961 11 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans77c1a523
lvl.1
Russia

The thing is:
I've ordered my mavic pro combo pack, registered it to my account everything was ok.
The next day I discovered a crack on my gimbal, seems to be because of overtightened bolts while it was manufactured (the photo below)
UTB8Qwl0XEfEXKJk43PUq6yUIXXa5.jpg
So I contacted online chat, and the support told me it is a manufacture defect and that I should send it to Germany office.

Case No.
CAS-629287-N8C5R3

I've created the case May/09/2017, it was "Аccepted", then I decided to not to send mavic just to make sure that there are no other defects(camera blur or anything else), and test it.
During this time there was a little crash, landed on a bushes, but nothing serios it was soft landing, nothing was broken only changed one propeller due to crack in it because of contact with thick brunch.
So, It happened in 20th dates of may, and I sent the mavic body on May/25/2017, by tracking number: EP039562055RU , and it was delivered to DJI office on June/02/2017, but the status to "Recieved" changed only on June/12/2017.
Then, several times I contacted online chat, wrote e-mailes, even phoned from Russia to Germany, but more for a month there were no news about the repair progress, untill I contacted online chat again and - wonderful, the next day JULY/13/2017the status finally changed to "Damage Assesment", and the guys from support sent me a "wonderful" quatation! For 250 euros!
ffac2a7e13.jpg
"What the hell?" - I thought, just telling me the thing that it is because of the crush, is it serious? And it seems oakay for you that there were several flights after the "crash", if it can be called even a crash, and everything was ok with arms, gimbal, filming etc.
Just to confirm that I'm telling the truth about the dates and the progress of repair service:
b1cd611347.jpg
So is this ok? That the repair that must be diagnosed and done in maximum two weeks, lasts almost two months, and all this time I have no drone! No! And you know that your products are not very cheap - so I have no money, no drone, no filmmaking. Is it the policy of your company? And due to the case - the defect was only one, and it is not assosiated with the crash, the crack on a gimbal was described and photographed before the crash, and is the same condition now as on photo that I've made, when i opened a case, cause it was before the crash, and it can be seen in a photo.

So the service is a disapointment for me.
2017-7-21
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Only in Germany???
2017-7-21
Use props
fansd8b16a94
New
Flight distance : 530449 ft
Germany

Duh... what did you expect? The log shows you crashed, after all. Kind of sad to see that the crack you took your picture of is of no importance at all, it's just a little plastic cover for the camera's signal cable. Just a penny's worth, but to replace it completely one has to disassemble the gimbal, takes it's time (been there, got the t-shirt). So, 250,- seems reasonable to me.
2017-7-21
Use props
fans77c1a523
lvl.1
Russia

fansd8b16a94 Posted at 2017-7-21 11:43
Duh... what did you expect? The log shows you crashed, after all. Kind of sad to see that the crack you took your picture of is of no importance at all, it's just a little plastic cover for the camera's signal cable. Just a penny's worth, but to replace it completely one has to disassemble the gimbal, takes it's time (been there, got the t-shirt). So, 250,- seems reasonable to me.

so it seems ok for you to take more than 1 month from getting the drone and sending the quote?
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the delay in the repair process,  I've informed our appropriate team to look into this case, will escalate it. As for the crack, we have had created a case for you to send it in , you could just send it in for service, but as you mentioned,  you decided not to send it in, and then crashed it. Sorry to say that it is not covered by warranty, since the drone has been crashed due to a pilot error, you can see the details of the flight log below.
Details:
1.Aircraft was controlled by pilot in GPS mode.
2.T=443s,h=7m,aircraft crashed.Before the crash pilot was pushing roll stick to the left and yaw stick to the right.
3.The aircraft flew towards the left with a speed 4m/s and crash into the obstacle.
2017-7-21
Use props
fans77c1a523
lvl.1
Russia

This circus is continues: before posting this thread, I've asked through live chat support to close repair case and return me my mavic urepaired, after recieving the e-mail with the charge and this info above from DJI Diana. After that a guy from live support told me that it will be a notification e-mail in 24-48 hours, BUT, BUT! BUT! NO! No hacking e-mail, no one! After that I've contacted online chat 7! SEVEN times! And every time, I am as a stupid dunk, was writing and explaining that I want my mavic back, and every hacking time! EVERY time of this 7 times, the guys asked me: when I will pay for repair... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SUPPORT DJI! SEND IT BACK TO ME! SEND MY HACKING DRONE THAT COST 1K BUCKS BACK TO ME UNREPAIRED! PLEASE HEAR ME! NOT FUNNY AT ALL! WORST EXPERIENCE IN SUPPORT OF ALL TIME
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans77c1a523 Posted at 2017-7-31 09:10
This circus is continues: before posting this thread, I've asked through live chat support to close repair case and return me my mavic urepaired, after recieving the e-mail with the charge and this info above from DJI Diana. After that a guy from live support told me that it will be a notification e-mail in 24-48 hours, BUT, BUT! BUT! NO! No hacking e-mail, no one! After that I've contacted online chat 7! SEVEN times! And every time, I am as a stupid dunk, was writing and explaining that I want my mavic back, and every hacking time! EVERY time of this 7 times, the guys asked me: when I will pay for repair... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SUPPORT DJI! SEND IT BACK TO ME! SEND MY HACKING DRONE THAT COST 1K BUCKS BACK TO ME UNREPAIRED! PLEASE HEAR ME! NOT FUNNY AT ALL! WORST EXPERIENCE IN SUPPORT OF ALL TIME

If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience.
I have escalated your concern to local team to send back your drone unrepaired as soon as possible, hope you will receive it soon.
2017-7-31
Use props
fans77c1a523
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 20:00
If I were in your position, I would feel the same way, sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience.
I have escalated your concern to local team to send back your drone unrepaired as soon as possible, hope you will receive it soon.

Again, NO UPDATES FROM 31/07/17. Recieved only 1 e-mail, it was 03/08/17 that my drone will be shipped it a 1-2 day, aaaand ooooops! No updates, 1 week passed - no move... "great service, the best one" (sarcasm)
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans77c1a523 Posted at 2017-8-7 07:44
Again, NO UPDATES FROM 31/07/17. Recieved only 1 e-mail, it was 03/08/17 that my drone will be shipped it a 1-2 day, aaaand ooooops! No updates, 1 week passed - no move... "great service, the best one" (sarcasm)

I understand your frustration completely and cannot describe how sorry we are. I have escalated your case to local repair center again including your complaint, we will have someone to contact you very soon.
And this situation will be forwarded to management department for attention, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2017-8-7
Use props
fans77c1a523
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-7 20:17
I understand your frustration completely and cannot describe how sorry we are. I have escalated your case to local repair center again including your complaint, we will have someone to contact you very soon.
And this situation will be forwarded to management department for attention, sorry again for the trouble caused.

You understand my frustration?
And I finally recieved my MAVIC, after 3 months! AFTER 3 MONTHS! AND IT DOES NOT WORKING! THE CAMERA SHOWS GREEN IMAGE! There are footprints and, i dont's know what is it but it seems to be traces of glue on a gimbal! AND THE clacking noize appeared, when I am turning on my mavic, and it is heating as sheet!!! WHAT THE HELL???? What have you done with it? The problem was only a small crack on a gimbal because it was overtighten due to yours manufactures defect!! And don't even tell me anything, because there was no any of this kind of problems in case, and there is a recording of flight after "crash" - there were no such problems! WHAT I SHOULD DO?
2017-8-18
Use props
fans77c1a523
lvl.1
Russia

fans77c1a523 Posted at 2017-8-18 15:08
You understand my frustration?
And I finally recieved my MAVIC, after 3 months! AFTER 3 MONTHS! AND IT DOES NOT WORKING! THE CAMERA SHOWS GREEN IMAGE! There are footprints and, i dont's know what is it but it seems to be traces of glue on a gimbal! AND THE clacking noize appeared, when I am turning on my mavic, and it is heating as sheet!!! WHAT THE HELL???? What have you done with it? The problem was only a small crack on a gimbal because it was overtighten due to yours manufactures defect!! And don't even tell me anything, because there was no any of this kind of problems in case, and there is a recording of flight after "crash" - there were no such problems! WHAT I SHOULD DO?

THIS IS WHAT CAMERA SHOWS NOW!

YrRDrNJCYlo.jpg AND THIS IS HOW IT WAS PACKED IS IT OAKAY? THE SAFE CASE and fixator were not even attached!!!!!
GPFZUZs3gec.jpg rjxL38LgcRM.jpg

2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans77c1a523 Posted at 2017-8-18 15:19
THIS IS WHAT CAMERA SHOWS NOW!

[view_image]AND THIS IS HOW IT WAS PACKED IS IT OAKAY? THE SAFE CASE and fixator were not even attached!!!!!

Sorry for this, did you get any error message on the APP, like gimbal motor overload? Have you checked the original pics and videos on the SD card, do they have this green screen issue?  If not, please try to reinstall the APP, then run the APP when your phone is in the airplane mode. What mobile device are you using?
2017-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules