Backpack For Phantom 3 Standard
1297 2 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maloley11
New

United States

Hi Guys,

I've got a Phantom 3 Standard and carrying the box with me whenever I want to fly is getting annoying. Can anyone recommend a good backpack? There are loads out there and its a bit daunting trying to pick one so I thought i'd seek out reccomendations!

I'd ideally like something i can fit my camera in as well, which is a Canon 60D and I also have a Go Pro Here 3+ so it would be nice if i could fit all my equipment in there as well.

I'm not too worried about budget, as long as it's something thats going to last me a while.

Thanks
2017-7-21
Use props
fansd77b4cd0
lvl.2
New Zealand

Have you checked out the Manfrotto Aviator D1 backpack? It seems perfect for your situation to be honest. 1. It's a Manfrotto product, so the quality is going to be good (I have the backpack myself so can vouch for it). 2. It has plenty of storage, there is a compartment at the top that you can fit a camera in. I'm not too sure how big the 60d is buy my Sony A7ii fits in there. My camera's actually a bit small for the pouch so I usually put a t shirt in there just to pad it out a bit. There also compartments for spare lenses, batteries, Go Pro's etc.... The outside also has a tripod hook, not sure if you've got one but I find it super handy!

I just took a couple of pictures for you so you can see what it actually looks like. I put my Go Pro inside one of those red pouches. You can always check out this review as well, i think it's pretty acurate:
http://www.droneriot.com/manfrotto-aviator-d1-backpack-review/

Let me know what you end up going for
2017-7-21
Use props
fansd77b4cd0
lvl.2
New Zealand

fansd77b4cd0 Posted at 2017-7-21 16:58
Have you checked out the Manfrotto Aviator D1 backpack? It seems perfect for your situation to be honest. 1. It's a Manfrotto product, so the quality is going to be good (I have the backpack myself so can vouch for it). 2. It has plenty of storage, there is a compartment at the top that you can fit a camera in. I'm not too sure how big the 60d is buy my Sony A7ii fits in there. My camera's actually a bit small for the pouch so I usually put a t shirt in there just to pad it out a bit. There also compartments for spare lenses, batteries, Go Pro's etc.... The outside also has a tripod hook, not sure if you've got one but I find it super handy!

I just took a couple of pictures for you so you can see what it actually looks like. I put my Go Pro inside one of those red pouches. You can always check out this review as well, i think it's pretty acurate:

**The photo file size was to big to upload
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules