Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery discharging in flight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edman32
lvl.1
United States

Not sure how or why it happened, but I was flying my drone for the 3rd time and during flight I got a battery warning first about the temp being too low (it's 80 degrees out here) then during flight it said the battery was discharging. Any idea why or how it was doing it during flight?
2017-7-22
Use props
karatemommi
New
Flight distance : 16 ft
United States

not sure why this is happening to you...i just flew mine and it said something weird about not being able to read the camera... I'm wondering if its the new update... how long have you had it? I've had mine for about a year now and i never had any problems with it. Maybe your battery could be defective?
2017-7-22
Use props
karatemommi
New
Flight distance : 16 ft
United States

never had this happen to me, maybe the drone isnt reading the battery or the battery is defective...is it under warranty?
2017-7-22
Use props
Edman32
lvl.1
United States

karatemommi Posted at 2017-7-22 09:41
not sure why this is happening to you...i just flew mine and it said something weird about not being able to read the camera... I'm wondering if its the new update... how long have you had it? I've had mine for about a year now and i never had any problems with it. Maybe your battery could be defective?

Just bought it 4 days ago, only had 3 flights with it.
2017-7-22
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Edman32 Posted at 2017-7-22 09:47
Just bought it 4 days ago, only had 3 flights with it.

Check the metal contact points on the battery and see if they are clean, otherwise it sounds like a faulty battery to me
2017-7-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

There have been posts before from people who have gotten warnings that their battery was too cold at temps below and at 15C and even up to 20C.  So if your battery was in the house overnight, I suppose it's possible your battery temp was below 68F.  But normally you would get that warming before launch, not while it's in flight.  Re the discharge warning, that one's weird.  Of course it's discharging.  That's what batteries do when they're being used - they discharge.  So why is it warning you?  Weird.  
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules