Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image is flickering after i upgraded my firmware
1768 6 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans26fbd7f7
New
Flight distance : 74518 ft
Greece

After i upgraded my Phantom Pro to the new firmware image transmition and image that is saved to SD card is flickering.Petros

Image in DJI pro app

Image in DJI pro app
2017-7-22
Use props
yelomelo
lvl.1
United States

Sorry to hear this. My image on iPad mini4 was flickering like yours but recorded footages were fine. But, it was so annoying since I can't rely on my iPad when I am flying and taking video. The whole reason I was flying is to video take and I couldn't do it without seeing image on the screen. I thought it was because of high temperature and humid in the area where I was video taking. I also would like to rule out to new FW update. I felt like I am having this kind of issue more after the update.
2017-7-22
Use props
nmiller67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 559117 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue and same Mobile Device fully Uploaded message within the DJI app with my Ipad Mini 3.  This started after the latest controller and firmware updates for my DJI P3P.

Need some action from DJI on these issues.  I'm going to have to ground mine if it continues I'm worried i'm going to lose control of the drone and it's too risky with the work i'm doing with it i could damage property or people.

What's the fix anyone?

I have the latest IOS on my Mini 3, the latest DJI App; latest firmware and I've checked and set all the recommended Ipad and DJI settings recommended by everyone in various threads.   Nothing is helping if anything my issue is getting worse over time of use since I updated about 10 days ago or so.
2017-7-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The answer is on the screen: 'Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected'

This means the phone or tablet you are using is not powerful enough to process the images from the aircraft. Also, are you certain the footage on the SD card in the aircraft is affected? It should not be.
2017-7-22
Use props
fans26fbd7f7
New
Greece

Geebax Posted at 2017-7-22 15:37
The answer is on the screen: 'Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected'

This means the phone or tablet you are using is not powerful enough to process the images from the aircraft. Also, are you certain the footage on the SD card in the aircraft is affected? It should not be.

Hi, thanks for your asnwer , i am using the same ipad 2 mini the last year. Only this last few days i am getting this message. The picture on SD card is having the same issues.
2017-7-23
Use props
fans26fbd7f7
New
Greece

I contacted DJI support and i got the following instructions..It worked for me

You can try to reset the remote controller by doing the following:

1. Turn on the remote controller (leave the aircraft off)

2. Press and hold C1, C2, and the shutter button

3. Turn the remote controller off

4. Turn on the remote controller and release the buttons

5. Turn on the aircraft6. Re-Link the remote controller and the aircraft

Then link the remote and the aircraft

For a tuturial video on how to link the Phantom 3 remote controller with the aircraft click: HERE

Then uninstall and reinstall the app on the mobile device

You can try the following:
- Ensure the operating system on your mobile device is up to date
- Check to make sure the DJI Go or DJI Go 4 App is up to date
- Try to unplug the USB cable and reinsert it
- If you are using an Android device, ensure Developer mode is enabled
- Restart the remote
- Restart the aircraft
- Reboot the mobile device
- Try a different USB Cable
- If none of this works, check to see if your device is on the recommended device list

Thanks DJI.
2017-7-24
Use props
fans26fbd7f7
New
Greece

fans26fbd7f7 Posted at 2017-7-24 04:27
I contacted DJI support and i got the following instructions..It worked for me

You can try to reset the remote controller by doing the following:

Unfortunately happiness lasted on few hours today my gimbal shows as disconnected although i can move the gimball from the RC . Tries to relink RC but nothing..
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules