Signal Lost
2632 15 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans690b44a6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 254347 ft
Argentina

Hello, I have my phantom 3 standard since a month ago.
Since yesterday (and also today) I have problems to fly..
It start flying well, but after few meters, it lost signal (and starts the return home). I don't knwo what can It be.. because,  I have battery, the drone is not far away (maybe 20 or 30 meters). The had not crashed.
If someone knows what can I do or what can it be.. thanks
2017-7-22
Use props
maxw
New

Australia

i have the same problem , drone does not recognize the controller just hovers 60mm off ground . Any ideas ?
2017-7-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans690,

Have you tried to sign in to the DJI GO app?  When you start up the app, look for a log-in or sign-in option and then sign in.  After the sign-in the problem should go away.

Another problem could be that your DJI GO app is in the "Beginner Mode".  When you get to the Camera View screen, tap on the three dot icon in the upper right corner (General Settings) so it will open up.  You should be able to find "Beginner Mode" and disable it.  That may be the problem.

Hope this helps!

¿Has probado a acceder a la aplicación ir DJI?  Al iniciar la aplicación, busque una opción de inicio de sesión o inicio de sesión y luego firmar.  Después de la señal en el problema debería desaparecer.  

Otro problema podría ser que su aplicación vaya de DJI es en el "modo principiante".  Al llegar a la pantalla de vista de la cámara, pulse en el icono de tres puntos en la esquina superior derecha (configuración General) por lo que abrirá.  Usted debe ser capaz de encontrar el "Modo principiante" y deshabilitarlo.  Puede ser el problema.

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-23
Use props
chechoaccietto
lvl.2
Argentina

Thanks Cetacean
First.. I don't have it in beginner mode

well.. when you first open the app it request you log in..  anyways, yesterday I reset my phone to factory settings and then I installed the DJI GO app. Today I did a fly and it was ok. could reach 270meters approx in my town.
I'd like to go (will try this afternoon) outside my town and test it..

But It was really really weird, for a month a I fly it very very good, without any problems

Did you try the FCC mode? do you recommend it?

2017-7-23
Use props
scotter
New

United States

The same thing happened to my Phantom 3 Standard. I had it a few days, with no issue. Yesterday, it lost connection and went to RTH, and today, it won't go over 150feet away without connection becoming weak, and losing connection at 200 feet. I didn't crash it or drop the remote, but distance when down the toilet suddenly. I used both an Android Phone, and an iPad Pro, and they're both doing the same thing.
2017-7-31
Use props
scotter
New

United States

scotter Posted at 2017-7-31 21:13
The same thing happened to my Phantom 3 Standard. I had it a few days, with no issue. Yesterday, it lost connection and went to RTH, and today, it won't go over 150feet away without connection becoming weak, and losing connection at 200 feet. I didn't crash it or drop the remote, but distance when down the toilet suddenly. I used both an Android Phone, and an iPad Pro, and they're both doing the same thing.

*went down the toilet, rather. I re-linked the drone and the controller, I updated the firmware when I first got it (it is up to date), and I didn't modify the firmware since. The range just went down suddenly. It went from getting 400 feet in the air, to having trouble maintaining a connection at 100-150 feet.
2017-7-31
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you adjust the Antenna ? ...and in what mode you´re losing the signal? Neither android nor IOS will correct the signal losses at all,it´s hardware.
2017-7-31
Use props
GAMdrone
New

France

Hi,

I got the same since I purchased my P3S... Not able to go further than 60 m...
2017-7-31
Use props
DinoL70
lvl.1
United States

The same this is happening to me.  I keep getting "strong interference" warnings.  I totally lost connection when my drone was only about 18 meters away, but 105 meters in altitude.  On a separate occassion (same day and location) i was only 68 meters in distance away before it lost signal and returned home.  I use an iphone 7 and turn bluetooth off, wifi on and do not disturb on.  Should i be shutting off cellular service?  The location that I am at is a baseball field with a clear line of sight.  Nothing in the area that would possibly interfere.  Just several conjoined ball parks, soccer fields, and trees.  Any advice?
2017-8-2
Use props
GM74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105502 ft
Netherlands

DinoL70 Posted at 2017-8-2 06:35
The same this is happening to me.  I keep getting "strong interference" warnings.  I totally lost connection when my drone was only about 18 meters away, but 105 meters in altitude.  On a separate occassion (same day and location) i was only 68 meters in distance away before it lost signal and returned home.  I use an iphone 7 and turn bluetooth off, wifi on and do not disturb on.  Should i be shutting off cellular service?  The location that I am at is a baseball field with a clear line of sight.  Nothing in the area that would possibly interfere.  Just several conjoined ball parks, soccer fields, and trees.  Any advice?

That sounds like the problems i have..
At the location where i practiced to learn control the drone i made several (test)flights and had no problems. Got to 100 mtrs height and 300-400 mtrs distance without problems.
All of a sudden since last week i have trouble with the connection. Its really bad now. At 80 mtrs distance and 20 mtrs height or less i loose the signal . Cant fly the drone like this. All calibrations have been dobe and sw and fw versions are still the same. Thinking of buying an argtek but not sure if that will solve my problem.
2017-8-2
Use props
MelbsWest
New
Australia

Hi peeps, same issue here only problem is mine crashed due to becoming disconnected from the controller. Unsure what is happening as I had it under a week and only 1hr and 16 minutes flight time I took it back to the shop. They wont repair/refund/replace they think I did it. Except in my flight log you can see I am not touching the controller as it slowly flies towards the trees. I was trying to control it to make it come back but nothing. The shop is sensing it back to DJI but I believe the P3 Standard aren't being made anymore. Has anyone had any luck with DJI repairing their drones?
2017-8-3
Use props
GM74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105502 ft
Netherlands

I discovered my problem i guess....http://forum.dji.com/thread-107673-1-1.html
2017-8-4
Use props
fans58afe77c
New
Flight distance : 4646 ft
United States

I am having the same problem, RC is losing connection very quickly. I can't fly more than about 20 ft away and it will start blinking yellow and says "Connection Lost" and it will land. It's NO FUN flying a drone that won't go anywhere. I have a cheap Sky Viper drone that flies great, I don't understand how an expensive sophisticated drone has so many problems. Has anyone found a fix? I tried downgrading the firmware but it didn't help. Also, customer support told me it was probably the Android Galaxy S8+ that I'm using, so I tried flying without a phone or the DJI GO app and it still does the same thing. It's not the phone, it's something with the firmware I'm guessing.
2017-8-6
Use props
chechoaccietto
lvl.2
Argentina

Today I test it.. and again.. few meters ago, "signal lost"-- RTH.. that's sucks!... I mean.. I was in the middle of nothing, without any mobile antenna, and.. I can only get 330Mts.. :/

I'm really disapoint.. I mean.. If the phantom can only go to 330meters, perfect, but, the problem is, between the 0 and arrived to 330meters, sometimes it stop
2017-8-6
Use props
Desert Rat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2287 ft
United States

Dji...has written the software to kill the radio transmitter powers to almost nothing...because the feds are screaming about the range...TIME FOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. ..AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY...
2017-8-8
Use props
Axor11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 687028 ft
Ireland

I agree..if I didn't get a lil parabolic range extender people would laugh at me..still only get 200m...gonna try a agtek on a spare controller I bought
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules