Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Birdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 664521 ft
Japan

Morning
Max motor Speed warning

I was on holiday in colombia earlier in the year, up a mountain at about 3500m and I got this warning a few times, I understand why I got the alarm.

Im now in Korea (the friendly end), at sea level and I have been getting this warning again, and this time I dont understand the reason, can anyone explain it too me please ?

Current weather

26Degree C
91% Humidity
18KM/H

Cheers

2017-7-22
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

can anyone explain it too me please ?

As you apparently already know, it does make a bit more sense that you'd receive this message at a higher elevation since the less dense air will reduce the amount of lift generated by the propellers. The one in high humidity at sea level is a bit more surprising, though. If you upload the DAT file from a flight where this occurred I'll take a look at it and try to figure out what's going on. The DAT file is stored on the Mavic and can be retrieved using these instructions. Once you've retrieved it you'll need to then upload it to DropBox or a similar service and provide a link to it in this thread.
2017-7-22
Use props
Birdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 664521 ft
Japan

Ill try get that file

2017-7-22
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Very nice picture.
2017-7-22
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I guess this is in Sport mode? Has happened to me when climbing and going forward at full tilt.
2017-7-22
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Climbing and going forward at full tilt will always give you that warning. Just avoid it for long periods of time
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules