Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Active Tracking on a Mountain Bike
1489 7 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

Took my Spark out with my son and friend and tried the Active Tracking.  Worked well.  I was a little worried but it did well.  So what I did was used the remote to get the Spark in the air.  I then put it in Active Track and put a joystick protector on the RC and put it in my camelbak and I put the phone on my handle bars.  This way I could keep track of what it was doing and have the extended range using the RC.

2017-7-22
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Awesome Video !
2018-6-18
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Thanks!  That was the first time taking out with the bikes.
2018-6-19
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-6-19 03:20
Thanks!  That was the first time taking out with the bikes.

I really enjoyed it ! I was looking at your Posts as really love them, especially the Mustangs ones !

Have a nice day Buddy ! Always nice talking to You !
2018-6-19
Use props
EdwardSylvester
New

United Kingdom

Newbie to the forum and really struggling with the range on Active Track.

I tried today to set it up using the RC, hoping that the range wouldn't be an issue. Every time I put the remote away in the hard case, the Spark started drifting slightly (any random direction). I think the joysticks are being pushed ever so slightly when I put it away.

Do you have any tips, or are there any other ways to get round the 100m range restriction when using the phone without the RC? I will be doing downhill biking and don't want to have to stop every 100m to reset the homepoint.

thanks
2018-7-3
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

EdwardSylvester Posted at 2018-7-3 07:20
Newbie to the forum and really struggling with the range on Active Track.

I tried today to set it up using the RC, hoping that the range wouldn't be an issue. Every time I put the remote away in the hard case, the Spark started drifting slightly (any random direction). I think the joysticks are being pushed ever so slightly when I put it away.

I use the RC with mine when I do that active tracking.  I have a mount for my phone on my handlebars and I put a joystick protector on my RC (so there are not any accidental inputs) and put in my backpack.  That way I get a better range for the active track.

I've never tried it without the RC so I don't have any suggestions.
2018-7-5
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

nice video, thanks for sharing
2018-7-5
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-7-5 11:07
nice video, thanks for sharing

Thank you!  I appreciate it!  Thanks for watching.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules