Export Video
1250 1 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cistec
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16880 ft
Australia

Can anyone please direct me to a step by step video on how to create music video with my drone footage using the DJI music libary and save to iPad and then transfer to External device like Windows PC or hard drive. I am new to iOS system. I would also like to export the DJI music libary to my hard drive to edit off line.  

I have iTunes installed on both iOS iPad and Windows 10 PC

Thank You

2017-7-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I doubt that there is any step-by-step video of what you want to do.  Nor do I understand why you would want to save to iPad then transfer to a PC.

The simple method is to take the SD card out of the aircraft, because it contains the pristine file copies of all stills and movies. Place the SD card in a card reader and copy the files to the hard disc of your PC. Or better still, copy them to an SSD on your computer. Then edit the material using any one of a number of purchased or free video editing packages. For music, search the internet, there are plenty of free music sources out there.

Editors you have to buy include Adobe Premiere or if you have a Mac, then First Cut Pro, or if you don't want to spend money, there are plenty of low cost editors avaialbe, and even free ones like Da Vinci Resolve (IMO the best one of all, but has fairly high requirements on the hardware of your computer).

2017-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules