Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
support backpack?
3899 7 2014-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cabraswel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105741 ft
United States

So on your webpage you show this super cool suspension system mounted to a backpack... Is that just for show or is that a real product. I have a bad back and a ronin would only be possible for me with some assisted support.
2014-10-14
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.3

China

This is not in our current schedule
2014-10-14
Use props
paul.pan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
China

That is an Easy Rig. It's a system that's sold by another company.
2014-10-14
Use props
ess.developpeme
New

France

We were wondering the same thing in my company. We found this bad boy and it works pretty great : http://www.thecinecity.com/eshop ... Camera-Support.html
This thing can hold a fully loaded Ronin on his own !
2014-10-21
Use props
sonu2c
New

Canada

I was look g for something lie, that too easyrig is way too expensive , Cinevite one seems perfect will order that one now.
2014-10-29
Use props
dimitrij
lvl.1
Spain

sonu2c@yahoo.ca Posted at 2014-10-29 18:11
I was look g for something lie, that too easyrig is way too expensive , Cinevite one seems perfect w ...

sonu2c, whic did you buy finally? i m looking for something cheaper of the flycam...
can you give me the link of your option?
thanx
2014-11-8
Use props
asimmons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8426683 ft
  • >>>
United States

For those looking for a cheaper option ($400), take a look at the Atlas. It looks pretty capable, and is the rig I plan on picking up. http://www.atlascamerasupport.co ... ht/heavyweight-plus
2014-11-10
Use props
EricRich
New

Italy

ess.developpeme Posted at 2014-10-21 17:31
We were wondering the same thing in my company. We found this bad boy and it works pretty great : ht ...

I am also having the same Camera support, but I bought from flycamdslr.com online shop. Its same like a easyrig the only different is price. Easyrig price is double.

The best thing I like about this camera support is that it provides lot of freedom and can shot any angle scene. It is a kind of solution for those tough shots which are impossible to shot.

The quality and price both are perfect. I am very happy with my this flycam flowline.
2014-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules