Handset Connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansef298618
New

United Kingdom

Can anyone help a complete novice? Trying to connect my camera to my handset,I don't get the option to 'connect to camera'.If I scroll across it says 'camera' under the Magic,but it doesn't give me that option on my Phantom3 Pro.Ive reinstalled the app numerous times on various handsets and get this result every time. I'm ready to tear my hair out,everything else is fine,the drone flies,I can control the camera MOVEMENT,butI can't see any images. It's pretty heartbreaking,and seems to be a common problem.Im desperate for a solution.
2017-7-23
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

What mobile device are you using?  You can fly the drone without a mobile device and control the camera movement. Do you have a green light on the gimble and on the RC?
2017-7-23
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

You may want to try a different USB cable, also make sure to turn on USB Debugging in developer options.
2017-7-23
Use props
fansef298618
New

United Kingdom

I can see the 'camera' option under the Mavic,but that option isn't there on the Pro3. I've used 5 different android devices and one iPhone but its the same on all.Everything else works,the drone flies beautifully,I just can't take any pictures,which was my reason for buying it in the first place.
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules