812 3 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
farmernr1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96276 ft
Germany

Hello everyone

Since 2 months now I've been having severe issues with the DJI GO App on my mobile phone.
Whilst flying the app will automatically crash every 30 seconds. After that I have to restart it e.g. 10 times to just get a picture.
This is a very big issue for me since I'm actually not able to film anything that moves since my screen will just go black.

Is there anything you are planning on doing about this?

I believe you must have noticed that the rating of your GREAT (irony) app has cost you lots and lots of customers(just look at the feedback on Google Play).

NOTE: Before I did the last two updates, the App crashed maybe once a flight(more acceptable).
Android Version is 7.1.1
Modell: Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

NOTE2: About the Flight Records I don't wanna talk about, but just FYI: They aren't working whatsoever!
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the trouble that had been caused. But since Sony Xperia Z5 Compact is not on the supported mobile device list, I would suggest that you can try another mobile device to see if it is the mobile device's problem.
Here is the support devices list for your reference: 移动设备列表.jpg
2017-7-24
Use props
farmernr1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96276 ft
Germany

First of all, thanks for your response anyways.

I know that my device isn't in your featured list. But how come that since your latest updates the app is almost not working at all?

After all in my eyes everybody pays a lot of money for your very good products.
So for the amount of money everybodys paying I suppose we should be able to expect a halfway good app. I mean other companies can manage, why can't you?

Concerning your suggestion:
I've already tried another phone(which wasn't in the featured list) same result.
2017-7-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

OP - it's difficult to sympathize when you deliberately use a mobile device not approved.  

You might try RF blocking tape on your phone.  Not sure if it will help.  Be sure not to block the phone's antenna.
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules