2318 8 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7fd13045
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227671 ft
United States

Hello,

we had our Inspire 2 replaced by DJI service and are not not able to record to DNG and Prores anymore, since they did not update our licenses.

We need to go out on a job monday afternoon (Tomorrow) and need to get our licenses back to record in DNG and prores. Anyone with any insight of how we can do this or had a similar case and can help how to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Martin
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you happen to provide the case number and the serial number of the aircraft to me ? I will help to check the status of the license and contact local repair team to look into. Thanks in advance.
2017-7-23
Use props
fans7fd13045
lvl.2
United States

Hello Mindy, i just Pm'd you the serial and case number. Hope you can help and sort this out so we can fly and record raw tomorrow.

Thanks
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans7fd13045 Posted at 2017-7-23 20:27
Hello Mindy, i just Pm'd you the serial and case number. Hope you can help and sort this out so we can fly and record raw tomorrow.

Thanks

Thanks. Please refer to the following steps to activate the license, I will PM you the verification code.
activate license key.png
2017-7-24
Use props
Verve Media
lvl.2
United States

Great, thanks Mindy, saved our day :-) All works perfect again - now off to the job

Thanks,

Martin
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Verve Media Posted at 2017-7-24 07:27
Great, thanks Mindy, saved our day :-) All works perfect again - now off to the job

Thanks,

Glad to hear that , looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you, happy flying!
2017-7-24
Use props
kaarsten
lvl.1
United States

Hi Mindy, I'm having the same issue, and I've been waiting 3 days for resolution.  I am in another state waiting for this to be able to do my shoot.  Please help! I'm down to the wire!
2019-3-14
Use props
kaarsten
lvl.1
United States

Have an Inspire 2 that was repaired/replaced and was not loaded with my ProRes license...please help!!
2019-3-14
Use props
kaarsten
lvl.1
United States

working now--I had to update the firmware, then the key appeared in Assistant again
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules