Registered Wrong Email for Education Discount
1970 9 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mattymatt
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,

I applied for an education discount with my institution email. However, I did not notice that your account needs to be also registered under that email so I registered my account under my personal email.

I have sent an email to eduaction@dji.com and have not recieved a response for a week now.

Is there any way to fix this mistake or will I not be able to recieve my discount as a result.

Thanks!
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please PM me your email address so I can help to check more about this?
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, Mattymatt, I had received your PM and informed to the appropriate team to take care of this. Please wait patiently.
2017-7-24
Use props
Mattymatt
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-24 22:57
Hi, Mattymatt, I had received your PM and informed to the appropriate team to take care of this. Please wait patiently.

Thank you for your help!
2017-7-25
Use props
Mattymatt
lvl.1
Canada

Hey DJIThor, Another couple of weeks have passed and I still have not heard anything. Is there any update on the situation?
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Mattymatt Posted at 2017-8-1 05:14
Hey DJIThor, Another couple of weeks have passed and I still have not heard anything. Is there any update on the situation?

Hopefully  your issue is resolved by now. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Mattymatt Posted at 2017-8-1 05:14

Hopefully  your issue is resolved by now. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns.
2017-9-12
Use props
Saraluck9090
lvl.1

Pakistan

Do email to the administrator to the page.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Saraluck9090 Posted at 2018-7-6 04:01
Do email to the administrator to the page.

The education team will reply as soon as possible, if you are urgent, please PM me your email account. Thanks.
2018-7-6
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-6 04:49
The education team will reply as soon as possible, if you are urgent, please PM me your email account. Thanks.

Hi Mindy
The above was simply of this subject like the other post from this profile.
You really should be more on the sticks to get all this erased. First of all because the links potentially lead to sites that could infect your customers with malware but also because they find this site by searches on keywords often posted by previous spammers posts that has not been deleted timely.
For the same reason there often is a long list of this crap in the same threads posted by different profiles. I have served you a nice list to start with just here long time ago.
2018-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules