Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zoom Lense Plz
582 3 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Due to the new drone laws and being restriced a certain distance away from taking a good photo Im wondering if DJI plans on adding a zoom lens to there drones? I have seen photo lenses available for the Phantom 3 Adv which i bought and they work great now Im wanting a zoom lense for them far away shots.

BTW how does that dial on the right on controller work for camera, my photos coming out crap as of late.

Regards
Daryl
2017-7-23
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You're out of luck on the zoom lens issue.
There are a number of reasons why you won't see them on Phantom-sized drones yet, cost and weight being two of them.
And if you could get a zoom lens, it would be a short zoom rather than a tele zoom because the magnification of the lens would magnify any vibration.

If you are asking about the P4 pro controller, the right thumbwheel allows you to change the camera's ISO, Shutter Speed, F-stop and exposure over-ride settings.
You push it in (click, click) to cycle through the settings and when the one you want to change is highlighted in blue, you can dial in the setting you desire.
2017-7-23
Use props
MrPinaColada
Second Officer
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

The app Litchi allows a digital zoom on the display you are using but it does not record zoomed in. Lots of privacy concerns regarding zoom would also arise the second such a widespread drone made by dji is produced
2017-7-25
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Thanks for the info!
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules