Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is it possible to buy the Inspire 1 wihout the camera?
1933 6 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GOOSER
lvl.1
Canada

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has found a website that allows you to buy a brand new DJI Inspire 1 without the camera, but still includes all the necessary components for flight (remote controller, battery, battery charger, propellors...etc.).  I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them like this. I plan to use the Zenmuse Z3 lens with the Inspire 1, therefore I have no need for the Zenmuse X3 the Inspire 1 comes with and would like to save some money.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
2017-7-23
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI did not offer the Inspire 1 without camera option. You will need to buy one with the X3 and sell it later.

DJI has the Inspire 1 without remote, battery and camera on this link
http://store.dji.com/product/ins ... era-battery-charger

Since DJI dropped the price the X3 camera is considered free anyway... by the time you buy the battery and remote you almost at the original cost of 2K.

Rich
2017-7-23
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lots of 'em on eBay w/o camera.
2017-7-23
Use props
GOOSER
lvl.1
Canada

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-7-23 17:00
Lots of 'em on eBay w/o camera.

I appreciate the response. I did see the ones on eBay but I'm a bit skeptical with purchasing from that website. Had some friends who had terrible experiences with poor quality products, even though they were supposedly in "great working order".
2017-7-23
Use props
GOOSER
lvl.1
Canada

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-7-23 13:48
DJI did not offer the Inspire 1 without camera option. You will need to buy one with the X3 and sell it later.

DJI has the Inspire 1 without remote, battery and camera on this link

Thanks for your response. I was not aware of the price drop and did happen to see the offer with just the body of the drone. I live in Canada as well and would prefer if I could avoid customs fees.

Looks like I'll have to sell the X3 after. Thanks again!
2017-7-23
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

GOOSER Posted at 2017-7-23 17:19
Thanks for your response. I was not aware of the price drop and did happen to see the offer with just the body of the drone. I live in Canada as well and would prefer if I could avoid customs fees.

Looks like I'll have to sell the X3 after. Thanks again!

No problem, I sent you a PM...

Rich
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ohh, Rich has responded your question, good job, Rich.
Customs fees and shipping fee are included in the order, no worries.
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules