Javier Livia
New
Flight distance : 189534 ft
Peru

Buenas tardes.

El problema es que:
La el programa DJI Assistent 2 no detecta al mavic

caracteristicas de los componentes:
vindows 10, mavic pro, 4 cables diferentes para probar, programa 4 veces instalado verciones 1.1.1 y 1.1.2, antivirus prendido y apagado, diversos tipos de orden de coenccion (primero programa luego cable luego mavic -  y todas las cominaciones) reinicio y apagado de la computadora, cambio de baterias, apagado forsoso del mavic.

habiendo realizado todos estas acciones, el mavic NO SE COENCTA.

DJI; QUE DEBO HACER ....
2017-7-23
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Hope you can read English. Connect the Mavic to the PC with the usb cable it came with. Remove the gimbal clamp and extend the legs then turn the Mavic on. Then open the Assistant 2 software and make sure you are logged in. It might take 10 seconds or so but you will eventually see a Mavic symbal, click on that and you are good to go.
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Javier, please make sure you have downloaded the latest DJI Assistant 2(http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads) and logged in your DJI Account. If no helps, you are suggested to try another PC, we recommend the PC with windows 7 system. 
2017-7-24
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

Try this: ,  ojo con "Disable driver signature enforcement"
2017-7-24
Use props
djiuser_cOciiLf
New
Flight distance : 610 ft
Spain

I have the same problem with DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.0 version and windows 8.1 however the driver looks like is correctly installed but the software doesnt recognize the Mavic
2018-1-11
Use props
ale ceriani
lvl.1

Uruguay

I bought a MAvic Pro and the camera doesnt focus . Can somebody help me whats the problem . the photos and videos are out of focus
2018-9-11
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-9-11
Use props
ale ceriani
lvl.1

Uruguay

Thanks, I do it but dont works. The focus is not working. CAn be that I install the last firmware?
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_JetcSi3ankHI
New

Colombia

djiuser_cOciiLf Posted at 1-11 00:00
I have the same problem with DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.0 version and windows 8.1 however the driver looks like is correctly installed but the software doesnt recognize the Mavic

Did you fix the problem? Actually I'm having that problem
2018-11-28
Use props
FIBA
New

Chile

Hola, tuve recien el mismo problema. El tema estaba en que conecté el cable USB con el dron antes de instalar el DJI Assistant. Para arreglar eso debes eliminar todos los USB desde "Administrador de dispositivos" y luego que borraste todo vas a la parte superior de administrador de dispositivos y pones "Buscar cambios de hardware", eso va a reinstalar todos los USB de nuevo. Terminando eso y ya instalado el DJI Assistant vuelve a conectar el dron, el asistente te va a mostrar una serie de opciones por defecto activadas y debes apagarlas todas. Luego de eso quedas con el dron conectado al asistente.  
2020-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules