Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Loud Beeping With No Control
440 6 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielTheRider
Captain
United States

Hey all,
Today I was out flying and suddenly out of no where the control had a very loud beep and I couldn't control the directional movement of the drone. I was able to control the drone up and down however. I moved from where I was standing in an effort to help it reconnect (I doubt that helped). Has this ever happened to anyone before? I tried searching and had no luck.

- Daniel
2017-7-23
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There was probably some sort of warning that came up. If you did not see it then have a look at the warnings in the app or upload your flight to Phantomhelp:
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the trouble that you'd been experiencing. Just to verify, what stick mode is the drone and did you get any messages on the app?
Please try to upgrade the firmware of the drone and calibrate the remote controller.
Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-7-23
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

Was the aircraft close to an obstacle?  If so, this behavior was as-designed.  Which really bugs me, but that's a different issue.
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It sounds like the warning of the obstacle avoidence system, like post 1# mentioned, provide us your flight records, then we can look into it. Sync your flight records on the APP, then provide me your DJI Account email, I'll check it for you.
2017-7-24
Use props
DanielTheRider
Captain
United States

Hey guys,
Thanks for the replies however the craft itself was higher than all other obstacles in the area. Plus, I've been flying around the area for a long time already and not once has this happened.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DanielTheRider Posted at 2017-7-24 06:27
Hey guys,
Thanks for the replies however the craft itself was higher than all other obstacles in the area. Plus, I've been flying around the area for a long time already and not once has this happened.

Thanks for the feedback. But did you get any error messages on the app? Or could you please sync your flight record and provide your app account to us for a better confirmation?
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules