flying zone message
1261 20 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyronP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70259 ft
United States

i get this message everytime i connect ot wifi or remote control. why?
Screenshot_20170721-055959.png
2017-7-24
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

Does anyone know how or why i am getting this message. It pops up everytime i connect to the spark either WIFI or RC. I can still fly it, i just press cancel but it's annoying you know.
2017-7-25
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i got that message about half the time i restarted the app or the app crashed and reloaded... no idea why that error occurs or why it is so inconsistent.
2017-7-25
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-7-25 16:18
i got that message about half the time i restarted the app or the app crashed and reloaded... no idea why that error occurs or why it is so inconsistent.

I see. Thank for the reply. I called DJI and they said numerous people have the same issue. They're looking into this and please be patient. So I guess we can wait.
2017-7-26
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

TyronP Posted at 2017-7-26 18:40
I see. Thank for the reply. I called DJI and they said numerous people have the same issue. They're looking into this and please be patient. So I guess we can wait.

DJi being DJi      their customer support has gone down the toilet i heard ;(
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TyronP Posted at 2017-7-25 14:20
Does anyone know how or why i am getting this message. It pops up everytime i connect to the spark either WIFI or RC. I can still fly it, i just press cancel but it's annoying you know.

Have you tried to click on "OK"? If yes, how is it going? What is the current APP version and firmware version?
2017-7-27
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

Are you using official apps? O hacker?

There are apps on the web (DJI GO 4) that block DJI servers, to determine what area they are flying.

I think to unlock CE zones for FCC. Or worse NFZ

Do not use them, because they're sure they're virus-malwer and steal data from mobile phones.
2017-7-27
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-27 01:48
Have you tried to click on "OK"? If yes, how is it going? What is the current APP version and firmware version?

I have clicked "OK" All that does is resets the WLAN. Then I have to reconnect everything again. A continuous cycle.
2017-7-28
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

Lian82 Posted at 2017-7-27 02:03
Are you using official apps? O hacker?

There are apps on the web (DJI GO 4) that block DJI servers, to determine what area they are flying.

Nope I'm using the office app on Google play
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TyronP Posted at 2017-7-28 21:43
I have clicked "OK" All that does is resets the WLAN. Then I have to reconnect everything again. A continuous cycle.

What is the APP version? Please make sure it is up to date. If it is the same, please export the black box data for analysis.
2017-7-31
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Lian82 there is no malware I don't know where you got that from anyway it would block that message from popping up! What you should do though is put your WiFi on on your remote then connect this is how I got it to go away then close at the DJI go app and reconnect without the remote WiFi using OTG that is if you use one
2017-7-31
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-31 04:02
What is the APP version? Please make sure it is up to date. If it is the same, please export the black box data for analysis.

The app is up to date. Latest version.
2017-7-31
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-7-31 04:22
Lian82 there is no malware I don't know where you got that from anyway it would block that message from popping up! What you should do though is put your WiFi on on your remote then connect this is how I got it to go away then close at the DJI go app and reconnect without the remote WiFi using OTG that is if you use one

Trust me I've tried that. I tried everything.no matter how I connect it i get the message. I just simply cancel it and fly it.
2017-7-31
Use props
TMUSVI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 228891 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-7-31 04:22

well iu will say 1 thing there are mailware in dji asseistant 2 because my vires program caught them amd deleted it
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TyronP Posted at 2017-7-31 17:01
The app is up to date. Latest version.

Just to verify, are you in the US? Could you please refer to the link below to export the data for analysis? Upload them to Dropbox, then provide me with the link to download them. Thank you in advance!
2017-8-1
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-1 01:21
Just to verify, are you in the US? Could you please refer to the link below to export the data for analysis? Upload them to Dropbox, then provide me with the link to download them. Thank you in advance! DJI Quick Tips - Spark - Exporting the Flight Data

I am in the US. I will do this as soon as I can.
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TyronP Posted at 2017-8-1 02:22
I am in the US. I will do this as soon as I can.

Thanks, I'll forward the data to our engineers for analysis once you provided them.
2017-8-1
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-1 03:07
Thanks, I'll forward the data to our engineers for analysis once you provided them.

I fixed the issue. Apparently looking at my flight records my drone was under a different name in Berlin the first day I started up. I purchased this on Amazon. But I deleted the flight Data, reseted the wifi and reconnected it. Now it doesn't show up. It's perfect now.
2017-8-6
Use props
cmalinowski
lvl.1
United States

TyronP Posted at 2017-8-6 01:48
I fixed the issue. Apparently looking at my flight records my drone was under a different name in Berlin the first day I started up. I purchased this on Amazon. But I deleted the flight Data, reseted the wifi and reconnected it. Now it doesn't show up. It's perfect now.

Yea, mine does this when I change countries, but only the first time.  Still not sure why you got it all of the time.   Glad it's working.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TyronP Posted at 2017-8-6 01:48

Glad to hear that, you've fixed it, hope you can enjoy the drone, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-8-7
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-7 00:18
Glad to hear that, you've fixed it, hope you can enjoy the drone, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.

Okay the message started to show up again. And it only happens every time it's turned off then on again. For some reason it's thinking it's in a different country when turned on. Why is that?
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules