Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How can I expedite return shipping on my repair
1296 10 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd7dcb9fc
New
United States

My case is CAS-786344-P5M8H7
It is QA.  I would like to expedite shipping back to me so I can get it in less than a week plus.

I can provide CC or fedex acct number.

How can I do this?

2017-7-24
Use props
MauiFlyer
lvl.1
United States

would love to hear how this goes for you, as i would love to get my expedited back to me, trying to make it for an upcoming trip although i am not hopeful.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I've informed our appropriate team to look into this case, see if we can expedite shipping back to you or not.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MauiFlyer Posted at 2017-7-24 13:31
would love to hear how this goes for you, as i would love to get my expedited back to me, trying to make it for an upcoming trip although i am not hopeful.

If you could provide me your case number , I'll check it for you.
2017-7-24
Use props
MauiFlyer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-24 19:07
If you could provide me your case number , I'll check it for you.

Aloha Diana,

Thank You for looking into it for me.

UPS shows that it was just delivered this morning, but that has not been reflected on the DJI repair progress inquiry. I am going to Fiji on August 5th, I really need to know ASAP if it will be possible to get the repair complete and then pay to expedite the shipment back to me by the 5th. I am willing to pay extra for this to be rushed if that is possible.

Case No.

CAS-816906-K1B9P7
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MauiFlyer Posted at 2017-7-25 10:34
Aloha Diana,

Thank You for looking into it for me.

The package has been received, I have forwarded your request to local repair team to expedite the whole process, we will try our best to repair and ship it out as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2017-7-25
Use props
MauiFlyer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-25 18:10
The package has been received, I have forwarded your request to local repair team to expedite the whole process, we will try our best to repair and ship it out as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.

Thank You Mindy for all your effort I look forward to finding out if it can be expedited.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MauiFlyer Posted at 2017-7-25 22:03
Thank You Mindy for all your effort  I look forward to finding out if it can be expedited.

Sure, if there is further questions, please keep us posted.
2017-7-25
Use props
TampaJeff
New
United States

I read that drones are not permitted inn Fiji
2017-7-26
Use props
MauiFlyer
lvl.1
United States

TampaJeff Posted at 2017-7-26 03:45
I read that drones are not permitted inn Fiji

they are with approval, need to contact the FAAF (Federal Air Authority Fiji) and send in a form, with the serial number of the aircraft, manufacture, type, weight, purpose and flying area. I have approval and only with this aircraft serial number. so if I need to bring a new drone i need to update the serial number with them.
2017-7-26
Use props
MauiFlyer
lvl.1
United States

MauiFlyer Posted at 2017-7-26 10:38
they are with approval, need to contact the FAAF (Federal Air Authority Fiji) and send in a form, with the serial number of the aircraft, manufacture, type, weight, purpose and flying area. I have approval and only with this aircraft serial number. so if I need to bring a new drone i need to update the serial number with them.

and of course need to follow the same rules of common sense we do here in USA. no flying over people, roads, new airports and federal buildings, etc.
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules