Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung Tab S3
1124 2 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans31bcf609
New
Flight distance : 697018 ft
Australia

Does anybody have any tips to fly using the newist tablet by Samsung the Tab S3?

DJI - being this is a top of the range tablet, do you plan to optimise the DJI GO app to work with this tablet?
2017-7-24
Use props
CCScott
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288366 ft
United States

I wouldn't bet on it.

I have lots of Samsung gear (S8, S7 Edge, Tab S2 - 713) and I would say the support for these products is  minimal at best. Not only are they notoriously prone to crashing,.. the silence from DJI on getting these devices to work properly is deafening. Google it, and you will see an angry mob of owners that never get a straight answer (or a stable build) for one of the top selling phones in the world.

And it's not just Samsung...It's Android in general. Not a lot of commitment to working out the problems with the app. Very unusual behavior from a company the size of DJI in this day and age where service makes all the difference and capable competitors are just waiting to take over the #1 spot.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll forward it to our engineers and keep improving to provide you all better products and service.
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules