Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Getting in/out of FULL SCREEN on DJI Go4/Go App
19162 21 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Been having problem when my device screen accidentally or intentionally go 'Full Screen".
How do you properly go IN/OUT on your device "FULL SCREEN"?

2017-7-25
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Swipe up from the bottom, swiped down to go back to regular view mode.
2017-7-25
Use props
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-7-25 14:14

Thnx i'll try that.
2017-7-25
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Unless you're talking about the map full screen view, in which case tapping in the middle of the map toggles full screen.
2017-7-25
Use props
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-7-25 16:29
Unless you're talking about the map full screen view, in which case tapping in the middle of the map toggles full screen.

No, not the map.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

After entering app, you can swipe up to enter and swipe down to exit with one finger. In Android APP, you can set enter or exit the full screen with one finger or two fingers.
2017-7-26
Use props
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
United States

Well thanks guys, I think I got it......thanks.
2017-7-26
Use props
AbqDunn
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hi! I might be having the same issue. When I toggle from video to photo the view screen changes to about 70%. Video is full screen though. What happened? It just started
2018-7-17
Use props
GDL
First Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Can you post your screen here to see how it looks?
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AbqDunn Posted at 2018-7-17 18:59
Hi! I might be having the same issue. When I toggle from video to photo the view screen changes to about 70%. Video is full screen though. What happened? It just started

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, did you try to follow the instructions given by DJI Susan on post #6? If yes and the issue is still persisting, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstall the application. Ensure that the files are saved before deleting the app, may we have the screenshot of the comparison with video and photo mode?
2018-7-18
Use props
Warriewoodlad
First Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

It doesn't seem to work on my iPhone X.
2018-9-1
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I just started trying to use my (new preowned) NVIDIA Shield with the Inspire and doesn't matter what I do 2 fingers up or down one finger up or down or either sideways I do not get full screen, with the iPad it's instant and it kind of sucks because to use the goggles I either need a 90 degree adapter or need to use the NVIDEA as I have a Titan With antenna that doesn't give me the clearance to put a normal HDMI in. What could be causing this?
2018-10-28
Use props
djiuser_8xdxbZ47y4AG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7618514 ft
United States

AbqDunn Posted at 2018-7-17 18:59

Hi, the issue is you have your “photo size” setting (what we call in America “aspect ratio”)  set to 4:3 not 16:9. Since almost all phones screens are 16:9 with the 4:3 set on the drone you end up needing to crop off the sides like you discribe.

To fix:

go to camera settings while in camera mode>
Menu with the camera icon.>
Image size>
Choose 16:9

I think it would be better if DJI called this setting “aspect ratio” like every other camera manufacturer in the world for clarity but I digress.
2019-1-1
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.4

Austria

thanks!!!!!!!!
2019-1-2
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.4

Austria

i will try it, will probs be helpfull
2019-1-2
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.4

Austria

djiuser_8xdxbZ47y4AG Posted at 1-1 18:39
Hi, the issue is you have your “photo size” setting (what we call in America “aspect ratio”)  set to 4:3 not 16:9. Since almost all phones screens are 16:9 with the 4:3 set on the drone you end up needing to crop off the sides like you discribe.

To fix:

thanks really helped
2019-1-2
Use props
Airheadbit
lvl.4
United States

For the Android FSM issue, I have found an issue: Swipe DOWN or UP the camera moves, the speed of my finger approaching the screen seems to make a difference but it is hit and miss.
2019-7-11
Use props
etezergmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 440312 ft
Turkey

.html

I use Samsung Note 10 - Andorid 10
As you see on first page of DJI GO 4 I see the control buttons (back-home page-all apps)
But on main screen of DJI GO 4 all these buttons are hiding. I must swipe to see them. I don't like this situation. I want to see these buttons on screen.
Any idea to do that ?
Thank you.
2020-2-13
Use props
ridera
lvl.1

United States

etezergmail.com Posted at 2-13 00:52
[view_image].html

I use Samsung Note 10 - Andorid 10

I've exactly the same problem.  Hope someone has an answer.

Additionally, I can't exit the app by single or double finger up or down.  
2020-2-25
Use props
Tasmania Dreaming
lvl.1
Australia

"Swipe Up" is actually when your phone is mounted on the controller. It's Swipe Right when you're holding it in normal phone mode.
2020-6-2
Use props
Tasmania Dreaming
lvl.1
Australia

Tasmania Dreaming Posted at 6-2 03:08
"Swipe Up" is actually when your phone is mounted on the controller. It's Swipe Right when you're holding it in normal phone mode.

Sorry, I should have said left instead of right swipe. I tried it again on my Xiaomi Note 10 Pro today and I couldn't get out of full screen mode without a lot of tries. It brings up a message that says you can exit by swiping UP or DOWN but neither worked.
2020-6-3
Use props
fans7dffdaeb
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-7-26 01:29
After entering app, you can swipe up to enter and swipe down to exit with one finger. In Android APP, you can set enter or exit the full screen with one finger or two fingers.

I am having the same issue but not on my phone I am having the issue on the dji rc first flight it was full screen now there are black bars unless i go into 16:9 on the camera but i swear it was full screen on 4:3 before any help would be appreciated
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules