Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GPS not being recognised
1545 7 2015-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markyparky22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So i recently upgraded my phantom 1 with the PMU v2 and the GCU v2 so i could use a gimbal on it. but it seems as though it has knocked out the GPS. I though i must have just wired it all wrong so i did it all again and nothing changed the GPS isn't recognised when i go into the A2 software. Really really sucks as this means its really hard to fly when its windy... which being england thats quiet alot of the time. so it would be amazing to hear some responses if anyone knows anything about this probelem. gps.JPG
Dont know if i just need to install the GPS drivers again? but i couldn't find any... so im out of ideas.
2015-3-23
Use props
ShadyDealer
First Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you load the default configuration parameters like it advises you to do so?
2015-3-23
Use props
joe
lvl.4

United States

Where do you have the GPS plugged into?
I don't see the main board in your screen shot so I am assuming that you have bypassed the main board and set this up as a Naza V2.
If this is true - the GPS should plug into the PMU CAN port.
2015-3-23
Use props
markyparky22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ShadyDealer Posted at 2015-3-24 01:54
Did you load the default configuration parameters like it advises you to do so?

probably not where do i get those? have you got a link
2015-3-23
Use props
markyparky22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

joe@heliflightc Posted at 2015-3-24 02:34
Where do you have the GPS plugged into?
I don't see the main board in your screen shot so I am assum ...

I have it plugged into the PMU V2 where it says to plug it in, and then that is pluged in to the naza and connected to the GCU
2015-3-23
Use props
joe
lvl.4

United States

So to verify  the PMU is plugged into the "EXP" port on the Naza and the GPS  is pugged into the Can Port labeled GPS and the GCU is plugged into the PMU CAN port for Expansion.  Is this correct?
2015-3-23
Use props
markyparky22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

joe@heliflightc Posted at 2015-3-24 04:39
So to verify  the PMU is plugged into the "EXP" port on the Naza and the GPS  is pugged into the Can ...

Yes correct.
2015-3-23
Use props
markyparky22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

would anyone be up for going on skype or google hangouts to help me works this problem out? would be amazing if someone could,
2015-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules