updated failed, drone not working!
1128 7 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nvar Kawan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33 ft
Iraq

hello, I have p4p   after connecting to dji and getting ready for update, my drone bricked and now it shows me a wierd version  on the dji assistant 2 saying current version is v01.03.0418-   also when I try to update it it fails at %15 and gives me the error 0x032800 and my remote does not connect my drone it says aircraft disconnected. regarding my location I live in iraq- kurdistan, there are no nearby repair location so I would recommend an online remote desktop support as its a software related problem. thanks!  I would appreciate it if someone can help me... this is so frustrating

2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nvar, I completely understand your situation and would like to try my best to help you. Double check, could the drone be connected with DJI Assistant 2 and powered on now? Your description makes me confused. If yes, please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 under Phantom 4 Pro interface. and refresh the firmware again. Here is the download link: http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
Should there is any further issue, please feel free to come back to us.
2017-7-25
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-7-25 23:01
Nvar, I completely understand your situation and would like to try my best to help you. Double check, could the drone be connected with DJI Assistant 2 and powered on now? Your description makes me confused. If yes, please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 under Phantom 4 Pro interface. and refresh the firmware again. Here is the download link: http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads

Aloha Nvar,

Susan is giving you very good advice.  Be sure you have a rock-solid Internet connection.  If you have any problems with Internet, the firmware upgrade will fail again.  Check your Internet connection and make sure it is rock solid.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-26
Use props
Nvar Kawan
lvl.2
Iraq

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-26 00:16
Aloha Nvar,

Susan is giving you very good advice.  Be sure you have a rock-solid Internet connection.  If you have any problems with Internet, the firmware upgrade will fail again.  Check your Internet connection and make sure it is rock solid.

My internet connection is good, and the update failed error appears when it is installing, I also have the latest dji assistant 2 software
2017-7-26
Use props
Nvar Kawan
lvl.2
Iraq

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-7-25 23:01

My internet connection is good, and the update failed error appears when it is installing, I also have the latest dji assistant 2 software
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nvar Kawan Posted at 2017-7-26 03:19

Thanks for clarification. Does the issue only appear when you update to the latest version? If yes, please try to refresh the current firmware or downgrade to check whether it helps.

Here is the tutorial video for reference:
2017-7-26
Use props
Nvar Kawan
lvl.2
Iraq

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-7-26 04:12
Thanks for clarification. Does the issue only appear when you update to the latest version? If yes, please try to refresh the current firmware or downgrade to check whether it helps.

Here is the tutorial video for reference: https://youtu.be/DVIcrDvh9BQ

it cannot connect to my dji goo and it cannot update there also
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nvar Kawan Posted at 2017-7-26 08:40
it cannot connect to my dji goo and it cannot update there also

Noted with thanks! For this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may have to send it in for a fully check. Please send an email to Support Team via support@dji.com, our colleagues will take care of it.
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules